Bundles of Joy (Extra part 1)

Here's the first part of the extra! 😊

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It's been years since Yoongi and Jungkook met, years since they became mates.

Years since they decided to spend their lives together, years since they became... a family.

Everything in their relationship moved fast and in a way it didn't.

They moved in together a few months before Jungkook graduated from university. The omega wanted them to do so much earlier, but he wanted to work and help with the expenses, he couldn't dump everything on Yoongi, but he had tons of projects to work on during his final year and he always became super moody and stressed when he was being pressured by a deadline. Sometimes, having no muse wasn't an excuse. Drawing was something that came from the heart and Jungkook's pieces often even brought the viewers to tears, but when he had to work on assignments that weren't up to his taste, he felt troubled, he treasured all of his paintings and he worked even harder on those whose theme he didn't like very much, so working and drawing most of the time turned out to be impossible.

Yoongi kept saying that it was fine, that he didn't mind handling their expenses, but Jungkook still felt bad and once he graduated, he found a job in a gallery, he enjoyed working there a lot. He was surrounded by works of Art all the time and the working hours allowed him to work on his own paintings as well.

There were no restrictions, no deadlines and the inspiration always hit him, maybe it was triggered by the immense happiness, which Yoongi brought into his life and less than a year later, Jungkook held his first exhibition. Some of the pieces were old, some were brand new.

The exhibition received a lot of attention and many people wanted to stay in touch with the artist afterwards, but the most memorable moment for Jungkook was when his alpha walked in the hall. Yoongi was late, only by half an hour, there was terrible traffic, but when Jungkook spotted his mate, his face split into a grin. He thought that the alpha would start uttering apologizes, but instead Yoongi grabbed him and kissed him in front of all the guests.

The alpha did mutter a 'Sorry, I'm late.' when he broke the kiss and then gave Jungkook a bouquet of Heliotropes and Yarrows. It wasn't a common combination, but the purple and white flowers looked so good together and then... followed the best part.

'You know I'm not really good at those things, sweetheart. But these flowers are the symbol of everlasting and eternal love and you know that I can't imagine my life without you in it. I want to be with you, forever. What do you say, Jungkook-ah?'

Jungkook was so lost into what his alpha was saying that it took him a whole minute to notice that Yoongi had pulled out a small box from his pocket, a box which contained a ring.

It was a proposal. Yoongi was proposing to him and Jungkook's heart was about to burst, but when he heard Seokjin's 'Ugh, look at them, Joonie. Yoongi is being so cheesy, oh god.', Jungkook laughed and started nodding his head like crazy. There tears in his eyes and his heart was beating so, so fast, but he thought the same as his mate - there was no future for Jungkook without Yoongi in it, he was ready to spend the rest of his days with the alpha, he wished for nothing more.