Mint & Peaches (part 3)

I'm using all my strength to hold myself back.

I'm not pure, baby. The devil's whispers are igniting me.

My thoughts are running wild, I want to go all the way.

  ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yoongi noted how the boy didn't really seem scared and that did things to his pride, the omega trusted him, even though it was just their first meeting.

"I would never do something like that."

Yoongi assured the boy and Jungkook smiled, however that bright smile instantly dropped when the alpha continued.

"And I can't allow you to have your first time in some damn stall."

"W-what? B-but I told you that-"

Panic flooded Jungkook's whole being when the older let go of his ass and the hand that was under his t-shirt disappeared as well. Had Jungkook said or done something wrong? Things were going so well. The alpha wasn't just going to leave him like this, right?

"Relax, Hyung is going to take care of you."

Yoongi said and brushed the fingers of his left hand against the omega's cheek to ease the boy down. Before Jungkook could question what the older meant by that, Yoongi's right hand travelled down and the alpha unbuttoned the button of Jungkook's jeans. The omega swallowed hard when the older unzipped his jeans and pulled them down a bit. Jungkook felt exposed like this, he wanted the alpha to remove some of his clothes as well, but something told him that Yoongi wouldn't do that.

"So beautiful."

Yoongi said and kissed the omega again. The alpha kissed him hard and Jungkook moaned into the kiss when the older palmed his erection. The boy let Yoongi abuse his lower lip and wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck, he once again threaded his fingers through the older's hair and pulled him impossibly close. Jungkook absolutely loved Yoongi's hair, it was so smooth, so silver, it suited the alpha a lot.

"Hyung."

Jungkook rasped out in between the kisses and the older pecked his lips one last time before he stepped back.

"Turn around, sweetheart."

Jungkook's heart thumped super fast in his chest, partly because of the affectionate nickname and partly because of the anticipation of what was about to follow.

The omega complied without asking any questions and Yoongi pulled the boy's jeans down to his knees and then did the same with Jungkook's underwear.

Yoongi hiked up the omega's white t-shirt and something akin to an animalistic grunt left his lips upon the magnificent sight. For a while he just stared, because Jungkook had managed to steal his breath away. The boy already sounded and looked wrecked, but Yoongi wanted to bring even more pleasure to the omega, so he slicked up his fingers with his own saliva and slowly pushed one of them though Jungkook's entrance. The boy didn't tense up at all, he just moaned again. The finger went in too easily and that made Yoongi utter a question.