Mint & Peaches (part 4)

Jungkook walked towards his dorm with mixed feelings. Yoongi seemed different from other alphas, he had taken care of Jungkook and didn't ask for anything in return, he had been kind and his touch had been tender. Jungkook just wished... they had at least exchanged numbers or something, he wasn't going to lie, he really wanted to see the alpha again, they had separated only minutes ago, but Jungkook already missed his presence. Was it because of his omega nature? Did he get attached to the alpha already? Jungkook didn't want to dwell too much on that. He literally knew nothing about the alpha except his name and age and... that they were probably never ever going to meet again.

Thank god that when Jungkook stopped by his dorm to change his clothes, his roommate wasn't around. Jungkook wasn't ready to answer any questions and there were definitely going to be some questions since he reeked of sex, even though... he hadn't even had sex.

He changed his underwear, put on another pair of jeans, darker ones and an olive-green hoodie, which he really liked wearing, but as he was changing his clothes he noticed the huge, red hickey on his neck. He was dead meat if Seokjin saw that, but thankfully he managed to cover it up with his hoodie.

He didn't have much time to do anything about his appearance, he wanted to take a shower, but he was going to be late and once again... Seokjin was going to kill him if he didn't arrive on time, so he settled for spraying some cologne on himself and prayed that he won't smell too much like the alpha whom he had been with.

The café where the meeting was going to take place was rather close to his dorm, but Jungkook sped-walked to it, because he really really didn't want to be late.

He loved that café, it was cozy, had great coffee and tasty food, the baristas were all smiles and even though it was in a rather busy area, you could enjoy some quietness there.

Seokjin had texted him a few minutes ago to inform him that he was already there, waiting at their regular table, so when Jungkook stepped inside the café, he went straight to the table to the corner which they usually occupied. He faintly registered the music that was being played in the background, it was YELLA's 모래성, he didn't know who chose the songs, but they just added up to the café's relaxing atmosphere.

When he reached their usual table, he froze in his tracks. Seokijn was indeed there, but he wasn't alone, there was an alpha next to him and... it wasn't Namjoon.

It was an alpha, which Jungkook knew very well.

After all... he's had that same alpha's fingers in his ass less than an hour ago.

Jungkook was just shocked, he couldn't move at all, but when Seokjin faced him, he looked just as stupefied if not more and Jungkook really couldn't understand why.

Suddenly his cousin's expression changed and he turned to the alpha next to him, just so he could grab his collar.

"Min Yoongi. What the hell?!" He almost yelled, as he shook the alpha and luckily all other customers were preoccupied with talking to the people whom they were with and paid them no heed. "How dare you??? This-" Seokjin paused, so he could glance at Jungkook again and the boy found strength in his legs to move closer to the table. "This is my baby cousin!"