"Determination" by DJSmell and Lollia (Parody of "Irresistible")

The music begins as someone walks forward... Cut to a person standing still as the music continues on... And reveals the person to be Vito, not smiling as he gives a look to the child walking towards him...

Count me in unannounced. Drag our friends on the tile...

    The child, revealing to be Zoey, stands across from him... A shadow over her eyes, but has a small smile on her face as she holds the knife that has killed so many... And carries so much dust...

I just followed your trail you can't just follow my smile...

    Now it focuses on Zoey, the shadow still over her eyes... and that smile still remains...

And all your sins are aligned with this mood of mine. Cutting me to the bone... Nothing left to leave behind...

    Then returns to Vito... His calm look now turned to anger as he glares at the redhead before him with a look of DETERMINATION in his eyes... 

You outta reset right now. Just like it never happened. I didn't come for a fight, but I will fight til the end...

          Then gives off a half smile to Zoey with a small playful confidence in his eyes...

And this one here might be your battle, might not turn out okay. I know you think you can kill me, but you've already lost the-

      Zoey starts to sing along as grins at Vito with a murderous smile...

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME! Ehhhhh! Ehhhhhh! Ehhhhh ehhhh...

     Suddenly Vito disappears and reappears smiling behind Zoey, who jumps up and freezes when she hears his voice behind her...

And I LOVE the way you hurt me...

    Zoey turns around split second, only to have a bone pierce her through her stomach from behind her...

It's DETERMINATIOOOOOOOOON! Whoooooooaaaaaa oh yeah!

    Zoey is seen running towards Vito, grinning as she holds he knife up to ATTACK him...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA! OHHHHHHHHHH OH YEAH! I LOVE the way! I LOVE the way! I LOVE the way you keep on trying!

      Vito then stands still, glaring at Zoey as he, once again kills her...

I LOVE the way! I LOVE the way! I LOVE the way you keep on DYING!!!!

      Now Zoey is the one standing, still grinning as she remembers killing Lillie, Vito's little sister...

I'm gonna break you to pieces, just like you were your brother!

    Vito counters back, reminding her of how she killed Dawn, the woman who raised her when she fell into the Underground...

Gonna kill you again just like you killed your own mother.

      Zoey continues to smile as she fires back with her insult...