"Left Behind" by DAGames

A worker stands in front of a bunch of children, trying to calm them down before the show of the new animatronics began as two arms grab the curtains, about to come out from behind...

"Everyone please stay in your seats..."

     The two figures reveal to be Vito, who looks repaired, and Lillie, in a new outfit, smiling at the children as they ready to preform... Until the scene glitches revealing Lillie and Vito before their new looks... Their eyes pouring a black substance from them as they have faces of pain and agony...

"The show will begin momentarily..."

...

     Now reveals Vito, grinning as he points to himself and his endo eyes begins to show slowly...

Behold the horrors... They lurk beneath the shadows of remorse... You wouldn't know, of, course, but I force a judgement day...

     He smiles creepily as he moves closer, glaring at the person in front of him and extends his hand to a chair under a single light...

On this day you will repay... Your respects to all that may... Lurk in between your mind and man kind... So have a seat...

    A young nightguard stands in fear as Vito and Lillie's shadows loom over her as they grin evilly at her... Their endo eyes shining in the dark...

And be afraid...

     Vito gives a smug look as it flashes to Manitoba all bloodied and and lifeless as his endo eyes shine as well, saying a familiar saying that we ALL know, "It's Me..."...

Fear's about to commence the final ritual, one body's all we need for this to be complete...

    Vito smiles triumphantly and closes his hand into a fist and his other hand to the front doors that slam shut immediately...

And when the day begins to take form, you won't be leaving those doors...

    Suddenly his form begins to change... His clothes begin to tear and blood appears all over him as he finally rises up as his old self... Grinning widely...

You'll only live with us... Inside the darkness... As we tear you up inside! I WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

    He begins to run around, looking for something as he grins evilly as he keeps searching... Then it flashes to Vito's old look as he glares and points to himself...

ALL THIS TORTURE WILL UNWIND!!! I WAS NEVER ALL THAT KIND!!! IF YOU WERE TO REWIND, THEN YOU FIND I WAS LEFT BEHIND!!!!

    Then it shows the nightguard from before, crying her eyes out as she sat in a fetal position as she hid... And back to Vito as he looks for her...

TAKE YOUR TURN TO RUN AND HIDE! I WILL CATCH YOU ALL THE TIME! THIS NIGHT NO LONGER SHINES! YOUR TEARS DIVINE! YOU WILL NOW BE... MINE!!!!!

     Lillie appears from the shadows as her grin and her endo eyes shine brightly, "My turn..." She says as she appears, smiling and looking happy as if nothing had happened...