"DOLLHOUSE" by Melanie Martinez

A small figure stands still in the center... Standing still as a small light appears... Revealing Vito with his eyes closed...

       As the scene grows bigger... It reveals he is front of the Pink Palace... As everything begins to fade away... He stands in the Otherworld in the clothes the Beldam gave him...

      Everything flashes to when Vito showed up... Meeting the demon herself... Looking at the garden that was made for him... The circus show... The performance by Spink and Forcible... Everything was... Perfect...

But then it all changed...

      It goes back to Vito... As three shapes start to form above him as he opens his eyes... Showing his starry pupils... The figures then start to become more clearer... Revealing them to be children...

       A clock is heard ticking as the children, realing to be Mal, Zoey, and Venus stand close to him with a look of sadness in their button eyes... And shows a flashback of the Beldam... In the form of his older sister, Lillie... "I'm your other sister silly!" She says...

     The children and the flashback disappear as Vito looks at the viewer... Showing no sign of emotion... But then smiles lightly...

Hey girl... Open the walls... Play with your doll... We'll be your perfect family...

      Vito shrugs a bit, then shakes his head... And looks at the viewer...

When you walk away... Is when we really play... You don't hear me when I say...

        Vito takes his hand out... Reaching out to grab something, but takes it back... Then it shows Lillie smiling a cigarette as she says something to Vito...

Mom... Please wake up! Dad's with a slut... And your son is smoking canibus...

      Vito shrugs again... Closing his eyes... Then it flashes it flashes to the Beldam as she smiles evilly at Vito... Holding buttons and a needle and thread in her hands... "Time to stay forever~!" She says...

No one ever listens... This wallpaper glistens... Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen...

        Suddenly Vito has a button sewn in his right eye... Then glitches to where both of them are buttons... As he cries blood and bleeds from them... It flashes again to Vito... But he's back to normal now...

PLACES! PLACES! GET IN YOUR PLACES! THROW ON YOUR DRESS AND PUT ON YOUR DOLL FACES! EVERYONE THINKS THAT WE'RE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T LET THEM LOOK THROUGH THE CURTAINS!

     It shows Vito and Lillie smiling together in a picture... Until it shows the Beldam with Vito crying blood again as she smirks evilly... Then Vito is seen again looking at the viewer again...

PICTURE! PICTURE! SMILE FOR THE PICTURE! POSE WITH YOUR BROTHER WON'T YOU BE A GOOD SISTER! EVERYONE THINKS THAT WE'RE PERFECT! PLEASE DON'T LET THEM LOOK THROUGH THE CURTAINS!

      Vito shakes his head as he says each letter... Then stops as Mal... One of the missing children... Appears at the left side of Vito...

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E! I see things that nobody else sees. (D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E! I see things that nobody else sees...)