"Build Our Machine" by DAGames

A small figure stands in front of you... Standing still... He lifts his head up... Revealing himself to be Manitoba Smith... He is silent for a second... And opens his eyes... Which appear to be normal... And looks towards you...

They have sent you a letter. To come back home to play. But to your dismay this isn't your day. For the happy fun-time has begun to fade. Watch as we reanimate our corpses you abandoned.

     He glares at the viewer for a moment... Walking towards them... And shakes his head at them...

We're dismantled. We're mishandled. But we won't be skipped and swayed.

     Suddenly everything glitches out... And it shows Manitoba on the other side of you... With his eyes becoming endoskeleton ones now... He appears around you... Grinning evilly...

Trapped within these walls. You left our souls to drip away. The ink decays. The walls at bay. But the reckoning has to today. You say.

      In a flashback, it shows the other animatronics... Even the ones from "Carson's", "Trent and Courtney's", even "Circus Izzy's"... Torn apart... Scooped...

Boris has no guts cause you replaced it with mechanical strain. We've been tortured, but we move forward. This disorder kills your DAY!

       Manitoba points to himself... Then raises his arms up high in the air... And angrily points at the viewer... Then holds a small needle in his hand... And he grins again as he starts to charge at the viewer...

I AM ALIVE! IMMORTALIZED! YOU'RE THE CREATOR! YOU TRAITOR! HEY! THERE'S NO VACCINE TO CURE OUR DIRTY NEEDS! FOR NOW YOU MUST...

BUILD UP OUR MACHINE YOU DIE TONIGHT!

      Manitoba dances around with a cane as Vito and Lillie smile and nod their heads to the beat of the music...

(do, do, do, do, do!) TONIGHT! (do, do) BUILD UP OUR MACHINE YOU DIE TONIGHT! (da, ba, da, ba, da, ba, da, da) TONIGHT! (da, ba, da, ba) BUILD UP OUR MACHINE YOU DIE TONIGHT!

       Suddenly Manitoba appears withered... And looks dead as well... Until his endo eyes show and looks at the viewer... And a small scene of the Crying Children appear as you hear "S-A-V-E T-H-E-M..."

So you've found all the pieces to initiate the pain. Our venom stains. The night remains, but the ending always just the same. No game.

      Manitoba nods his head to the beat... As he clenches his hand in a fist... Grinning evilly... As it looks as though he's turning into his Nightmare form...

Nod your head to the beat of death as you draw your last eternal breath. Sensations of an invasion start to course right through your veins...

      Manitoba looks at the viewer annoyed... And slowly walks towards them... Looking angered...

You say we have no brains. We're just cartoons for your portrayal. To tell some tale about a boat and sail. But sure this inevitably unveils the fail.

       Then he grins again... Walking closer... And points a finger at the viewer... And smiles triumphantly...

Splashes of eternal hate will flood the floor and clean your slate. Now we're the tools! And you're the fool! Our nightmare DOMINATES!