"The Angel of the Stage" by TryHardNinja

The music begins as the curtains open... Revealing the back of a young woman with horns... And halo placed at her head as she walks out onto the stage... The front of the stage is shown as the woman reveals to be Tylie Angel...

        Tylie walks down the stage... Smirking lightly as she rolls her eyes... Then she closes her eyes as she holds up a rose, smelling it...

I love you all but sometimes you boys are way too much! Been gone too long and this place could use a female touch!

       Tylie smiles again and fans herself... Slightly blushing a grey hue... Then faces the audience as she slowly raises her arms...

Oh you've been waiting for me? Oh gosh you make me blush! Let the show begin...

     A hand shows up as it counts up from one (1) to four (4)... Then Tylie appears again as she twirls around and points to her horns...

1! 2! 3! And 4! I got the taste for stardom and a set of horns!

         Another hand appears and counts up to five (5) to eight (8)... As Mal suddenly appears... Holding a microphone in confusion... Only to be shoved off by Tylie... Who smiles smugly...

And then a 5! 6! 7! 8! Give me the beat, a Mic, and then get off the stage!

    Tylie then catches the microphone Mal was holding... Smirking as she points to herself... Then she starts walking to the edge of the stage...

And I will take it from here, so don't you have any fear! Your glowing darling angel star has appeared!

      She stands at the edge of the stage... Blowing a kiss to the audience...

Yeah I'm the hand to your glove! A handlining act to your love!

       Then she twirls around the stage... Smiling big...

THE LITTLE GIFT THE DEVIL SENT FROM ABOVE!

          Tylie jumps up in the air... Throwing her arms up as the night sky appears above her... Then a halo appears as well... Looking as though it is shining... Then to a small sketch of Tylie... Before suddenly Tylie herself jumps off the paper...

THE SHOW! Goes all night! HALO! Shines so bright! I'M YOUR STARLET BROUGHT TO LIFE! And summoned from the page!

      Tylie grins big as she raises an arm up into the air... Then brings it down as a spotlight shines down on her...

I CRAVE! The limelight! GIVE ME! The spotlight! Cause you know that they're all here to see...

      Then angel wings appear on Tylie's back as she stands still on the stage... Smiling at the audience...

The Angel of the Stage...

           A chibi version of Tylie appears as she dances to the music...

(Doo doo!) (The Angel of the Stage...) (Doo doo!) (The Angel of the Stage...)

      A flashback Tylie appears as she stands at a microphone... Singing... Then to Tylie's feet as it looks like she's dancing...