"Gospel of Dismay" by DAGames

The music begins as Mal is dancing to the beat... Snapping his fingers as he grins big and looks to the viewer as twirls his cane around and grins mischievously...

"Let's hope this time we can get this band back together again!"

    The scene flashes to Manitoba Smith smiling and waving to the viewer... His wolf tail wagging... Then to Mal waving as well... Smiling as well...

You joined the underground cabaret today! Well hey there! Tell me your name!

     Manitoba is seen holding up a small globe... Spinning it around as the room around goes dark... Then to Mal glaring at the viewer...

You try to run and the world, but you're stranded in a darkened cave! Oh, Henry, we hate you the same!

    Manitoba holds a hand up... And points to the viewer... Then it flashes to someone holding the lever to turn on the Ink Machine... Then pull it down as everything begins to power up...

So listen up my friend there's more than meets the eye! You power up the Studio and bring them to life!

     Manitoba is seen holding a drum mallet and bangs in against a nearby drum... Then points to the viewer... Making a slice motion to his throat...Then elbows Mal, who looks at the wolf confused, smiling... Before it shows Manitoba with his stomach cut open... His eyes turned to "X's"...

Now play the beat that trickles through the halls! Or else you life is nevermore! Don't worry chum. It'S nOt ThE mUsIc ThAt DiEs! Now listen up-

     Mal is seen looking to the viewer... Smiling as he held his hands up slightly... Then waves his hand as if to show he doesn't care as it flashes to Mal in the center... A shadow over his eyes... Manitoba in the left... Then to Tylie on the right...

Our life support machine was brought to life by remarkable hands! Forget about the Hell we've seen! The time has come to revive our band!

    Mal is seen using his devil tail to bang a mallet against a drum... As Tylie is seen playing the piano... Before stopping and turning to the viewer... Smiling and waving happily...

So bang the drums to a rhythm! Captivating the beat! And press the keys on the piano for the ritual please!

      Mal smiles and holds his arms out as he walks to the viewer... Then stops midway before falling into an ink puddle... Then comes out again as Ink Mal reaching a hand out...

The songs alive in the night! With your help we'll revive the Devil's advocate! Is staring right through your lies!

   Tylie is seen sitting down as she plays the harp... A shadow, similar to her, looming over her... But she doesn't see this...

You're just retuning our old strings tonight...

    Mal's eyes and smile are seen glowing in a dark room... Then the lights turn on as Mal stands next to a near bye light switch...

I hope you turn on the lights now!

      Mal is seen standing in the middle of a room grinning evilly... Then he throws his arms up in the air as a bunch of Searchers rise up from the ink...