"The Show Must Go On" by MandoPony

The music begins as a figure sings... His face, aside from his mouth, are not shown... But he appears to be... Smiling...

Ohh la, la, la, la, laaa, la... La, la, la, la, la-la-la-la... La, la, la, la, laaa, la... Ohh a, la, la, la-!

    Four arms appear as they hold the number of the order they come in... One male (Mike) holds his index finger... The second is a female (Tylie) holding two fingers... The third is another female (Svetlana) holding three fingers... And the last is another male (Vito) holding four fingers...

1! 2! 3! 4!

     Music plays as a female wearing blue is seen playing guitar... Then shows Mike looking at the viewer smiling lightly... Then shrugs, as if confused over something...

There was a full a full moon in the sky! We met a brand new robot friend! At first, he seemed a little shy. He would not play pretend.

     In a flashback, it shows the nightguard looking nervous in the background as Mike sang... Then shows Tylie playing her guitar... Then it shows Svetlana looking confused at the nightguard, who just shakes nervously... The flashback ends as Mike smiles and holds his arms out...

He sang just fine, and played in time, but did not look the part. So we lovingly decided to give him a brand new start!

     It shows Tylie smiling, holding her arms out as she sings... Then Svetlana, also smiling as she places a hand over her heart... Mike throws his arms into the air, grinning big as they all sang together...

NO MATTER WHAT WE SAY OR DO, IT'S NEVER UP TO ME OR YOU! WE SMILE NOW AND SING A CHEER!

    Tylie grins big as she throws a fist into the air as Mike and Svetlana follow in pursuit... Both of them smiling...

THE SHOW MUST GO ON! THE SHOW MUST GO ON! NEVER FEAR!

        It shows Mike, smiling happily in one scene... Then flashes to Tylie ginning evilly... Then to Vito also smiling evilly, but more sinister.. Then finally to Svtelana in her nighttime mode as she grins with her endoskeleton teeth showing...

THE SHOW! WILL! GO! ON!

      Mike is seen laughing a bit hysterically... The smiles at the viewer, "Oh we're gonna have so much fun together!" Then his endoskeleton eyes appear as he grins evilly, "It's gonna be a real party!"

      The scene changes to Mike walking down a hallway... His arms behind his back as a flashback shows Mike, Tylie, Svetlana, and Vito discovering some room... Smiling...

We removed his squishy casing to keep his circuits safe and sound. And ended up replacing it with scraps that we had found!

      Suddenly Mike looks upset as he remembered losing his new friend as it flashes to everyone looking down sadly... Covered in blood...

But what a shame! A crying shame! Our friend was in a world of pain! Oh we tried to fix him up, but it was all in vain!

        The scene changes to Vito smiling, holding his arms out as he sings... Then Mike, also smiling as he places a hand over his heart... Svetlana throws her arms into the air, grinning big as they all sang together...