"To the Bone" (Undertale Rap) by JT Machimina

Lillie hovers over her older brother, shaking him until he wakes up, who was very annoyed for a moment.

SANS? SANS WAKE UP! Wha- What is it dude?

       Lillie beams and explains to Vito as a flashback of Svetlana falling down to the Underground appeared.

A HUMAN HAS FALLEN FROM THE SURFACE WORLD!

     Vito raises his head, and looks at Lillie with a bit if annoyance in his eyes.

Really? And you gotta BONE to pick with him?

     Lillie grew annoyed as well while Vito just laughs at his own pun. She put her hands on her hips.

GRRRRR! NO TIME FOR PUNS!

     Vito looked at her, and did a small wink as he told another bad pun.

C'mon. That was a real RIB-TICKLER! Eyyyy!

     Finally fed up, Lillie snaps at her older brother, not wanting to hear another pun.

GRRR! ENOUGH!

    Vito sighed and gave in, rolling his eyes as he figured what was about to happen.

Oh alright. Here we go again...

     Lillie and Vito are seen walking together as they smile happily.

WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND! How was the fall?

      Lillie throws her hands up in joy as Vito holds a cell phone, calling Lillie in the process

IF YOU WANNA LOOK AROUND! Give us a call.

       Lillie smiles, but Vito's eye flames blue as bones surround him and he still grins.

WE DON'T SEE HUMANS OFTEN! We're happy you just DROPPED IN.

      Lillie smiles triumphantly and has her hand in a fist as she starts to plan.

I'LL BE SO POPULAR WHEN I SHOW ALL THE MONSTERS WHAT I JUST BROUGHT IN!

        Vito cuts her off and scolds her while Svetlana just stands between them, and when Vito explains Lillie's behaviour, Lillie turns away and crosses her arms with her comeback.

Hey! Papyrus! Mind your manners! CAN IT SANS! NO TIME FOR BANTER! Excuse my brother, he's a bit esoteric. YOU'RE JUST LAZY AND APATHETIC!

      Vito smiled and shrugs as he, once again, tells a bad pun.

Call me what you want. I got THICK SKIN.

     Lillie gets annoyed, fed up with Vito and his puns.

ANOTHER BAD JOKE AND I'M FINISHED WITH HIM!

      Vito and Lillie look at Svetlana in their battle poses.

WE ARE MONSTERS! THE AWFULEST KIND!