"The Mangle Song" by Groundbreaking

The music begins as Tylie, Mike, and Svetlana appear on the stage, shut down... Then it flashes to Raven, out of her box and opens her eyes and looks into the camera... Then to the Withers, Mal, Zoey, Chyanne, and Venus ( a set of sunglasses next to her, laying limp in the cameras... Then to Cameron, looking into the camera as he smiles...

     Then it shows Vito, repaired as he smiles lightly and lifts his hook hand... Then shifts to his mangled state, still smiling, even if one if his arms fall off and seems to shrug it off...

I'm... About to fall apart... Already half way there... So I guess that's a start!

       Vito is now seen looking down as two children, a boy and a girl... Then him laying next to a tool box... Then rolls his eyes, but then seems to lighten up...

I'm just a children's toy... For all the girls and boys... To break me down and put me back together- Oh the joy- NOW!

      Suddenly Vito appears hanging by wires and has a insane grin on his face... And looks at into the cameras and smiles then glares, then his endo eyes show as the camera begins to glitch out...

I hang from all the wires and I swing onto... Whoever's watching us on the night so I can take a bite out of YOoOoOoOuUuUuUu!!!!!

      Vito appears, non-mangled, and turns to his normal mangled self with a shadow over his eyes as he looks down sadly... But lightens up smiles like nothing is wrong...

I don't like this... They all gave up... On trying to... Fix me everyday... I may... Not have... A grudge against... The one they hate... But that won't last on me TODAY! 

         He starts climbing on the ceiling... A hand begins to the sunglasses on the floor... About to put them... Which reveals Withered Venus as she puts them on... Then she grins to the camera above her...

The Mangle's out for you! Take a bite out of you! Its climbing upside down! There's nothing you can do!

     Venus smirks as she looks at the nightguard... Then reveals Mike, Tylie, and Svetlana smirk as well...

Its nots out for revenge! Just wants to have some fun! But Mangle's git some friends! They're gonna get it done!

      Now Vito appears as well... Grinning as well... Then Cameron and Raven appear... Looking as though nothing is wrong...

I am out for you! Take a bite out of you! I'm climbing upside down! There's nothing you can do! I'm not for revenge! Just want to have some fun! But I have got some friends! They're gonna get it done!

        Vito appears again as looks annoyed a small bit... Then looks down as a shadow appears over his eyes... The looks up with a crazed look and grins...

I don't like this... They all gave up... On trying to... Fix me everyday... I may... Not have... A grudge against... The one they hate... But that won't last me TODAY!

     Venus appears again... Grinning a she continues to sing... And again as she holds a crowbar... With Mal, Zoey, Chyanne, and Manitoba stand behind her...

The Mangle's out for you! Take a bite out of you! Its climbing upside down! There's nothing you can do! Its not out for revenge! Just wants to have some fun! But Mangle's got some friends! They're gonna get it done!

      Suddenly four of the Crying Children appear... Looking sad as they stand helpless little souls...

I... Wish... I could know the way they feel about...

        Purple Man appears... Holding his knife which was covered in blood... As well as himself...

This bad... Man... Who made them hurt... All I wanna do is help all my friends out...

          Vito looks down sadly as tears come out of his eyes as he knows only the simple truth... As a Venus's Crying Child appears... Looking sad as well...

I'm... Just... A robot who can't feel... The way my fox friend feels... Cause he's real... He feels all of the pain...

      Suddenly Vito has an angered look on his face...

I WANNA HELP THEM TAKE IT ALL AWAY!!!

     Vito and Venus appear split screen... Vito's clawed hand... And Venus's hook hand appears...

I don't like this... They all gave up... On trying to... Fix me everyday... I may... Not have... A grudge against... The one they hate... But that one last on me...

        Vito's endo eyes show as he grins... Then gets into a crouching position... Before jumping onto the ceiling as begins crawling to the nightguard... Destroying one of the cameras...

TODAY!!!!!!

     Suddenly, everything begins to glitch around as Vito crawls above to the nightguard... In the background, though Venus repeats what she had said before... Then Shadow Manitoba appears...

The Mangle's out for you! Take a bite out of you! Its climbing upside down! There's nothing you can do! Its not out for revenge! Just wants to have some fun! But Mangle's got some friends! They're gonna get it done!  

      Then Vito appears in the background... As well as Shadow Tylie...

I am out for you! Take a bite out of you! I'm climbing upside down! There's nothing you can do! I'm not for revenge! Just want to have some fun! But I have got some friends! They're gonna get it done!  

    Nightmare Vito appears in front of the nightguard as the lights flicker on and off every second...

Gonna get it done!

Then Vito swings down... Jumpscaring and killing the nightguard... Resulting in a...

  Ǧ̶͖͒̑͑͋́͒͝Ạ̵̼̮̭̬̹̩̃̈͊̎̔̑͗̈́͘͜͠M̴̢͎̲͍̲̣̥̆̔̂E̵͈̜̞͖̭̹͐̋̄̿̈͑̑̂͘ ̷̡̙͈̞̈̂̉̐͛̓̈́̂͠Ȏ̵͎̖͉̽͆̆͊̄͑̚Ṽ̷̡̗̗̕E̴̤͒̒̑́͊͛̄̎̽Ř̶̨͙̯̹̳̠͇̬͙̙̂́͊́̀̔̕.̵̞̲̗̜̙̦̬͈͇͛̔͂̊̄̑͆̉̀̕.̷̟͙̦̫͇̒͆͜.̴̨͓͖̬͚̰͇̩͋̊̏  

Credits:

Song:
The Mangle By Groundbreaking

Animation:
MinecraftGamer (Collab with XboxGamerK)

Characters:
Vito from Total Drama (as Mangle from FNAF)

Venus (OC) (as Foxy from FNAF)

Fandom/Fandoms used:
FNAF
Total Drama

Thanks for reading!

~A_L_K2002