"All Eyes On Me" by Or3o

The music begins as Tylie Angel appears on a piano... Singing as she raises an arm up into the air as it flashes back to Tylie smiling big... Then to Tylie holding her hands together... Then flashes back to Tylie smirking...

Long long time ago, I had my own little show... Was a beautiful... Lovable... Angel...

       It flashes to Mal as he waves... Smiling... Then to Tylie as she holds a hand out as she looks in horror and despair as a cane comes out and yanks her off the stage...

But he took the spotlight shining so bright... Left me to fade away...

     Tylie is seen walks to the edge of the stage... Her eyes closed... Before everything flashes as only Tylie's silhouette is seen and only a human is seen opening and glowing bright yellow...

But honey now the turn is mine...

      The music kicks off as it shows Tylie's feet as it looks as though she is tapping a foot to the beat... Then to her midsection as she sways her hips side to side... Then to Tylie herself as she smirks lightly...

       It shows Tylie in a hallway as she points to her horns and then to her halo then she twirls around as angel wings appear on her back...

A devil made from Heaven and sent from above!

      Mike appears, giving Manitoba a look as he gives him a thumbs up... Then back to Tylie as she smiles before she grins evilly...

Looks like Henry's got a little date- Let's have some FUN!

      The scene changes to Mike wandering around the studio looking nervous... The Tylie is seen blowing a kiss to the audience...

We've got lots to do, Little Errand Boy! Come to me at Cloud 9~!

         Manitoba is seen standing around... Before "Tylie" appeard behind him and stabbed him through the chest... Killing him instantly...

To be the perfect angel some sin must be done...

        Tylie is seen raising her arms in the air as a flashback of her shows her crying and holding her arms up in defense... Then to Tylie standing in a dark room, still crying with chains on her hands...

You... Told me what to do and what to say! I couldn't escape!

        Tylie is seen again raising her arms... Then to the the "Demon Path" and "Angel Path" rooms...

You... Got to chose the ending of my fate!

       Suddenly "Tylie" appears slamming her fists against the glass window in the performing booth... Sending cracks down it...

YOU PUT ME ASTRY!

     Tylie holds up a microphone... Then walks forward... Smirking as she points to herself... The stands on a stage as a book appears opened... Then to Tylie with eyes all around her...

BUT NOT ANYMORE! I'M IN CONTROL! I HAVE THE STAGE! YOU CAN'T TURN THE PAGE! NOW ALL EYES ON ME!