⎊ CHAPTER TEN ⎊

'When the sun shines we'll shine together'
༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

Chapter 10: Moving On.

Natasha Romanoff was many things.

She was a Mother.

An Agent.

An Avenger.

Black Widow.

But she was certainly not a patient woman.

Not when she was being left out on something.

She jabbed Clint in the side for the tenth time, and glared at him again, her way of showing him that not only was she annoyed, but also she was holding herself back from breaking the door down and going in to the room where Lilly and Tony were.

Clint sighed through his nose, and turned back to Nathan.

"Hey man, calm your mother down won't you? I'm starting to get a bruise and I don't want to have another talk with Laura about how they keep coming up." He explained, thinking fondly about how his wife was very sceptic about his injuries.

Nathan chuckled slightly, and he pulled his mother's arm, her focus going to him.

"Come on Mum, starting at the door like that isn't going to make it open any faster." He groaned, trying to pull her arm to guide her away.

"Yeah, especially since Tony is probably taking his sweet time with he daughter."  Clint mumbled, but his eyes widened when he saw Natasha stare at him.

"What did you say?" She breathed, face falling into one of cold calmness.

Nathan and Brooklyn stared at Clint with shock clear on their face. 

Clint cursed himself silently for letting the news slip, and he turned slowly towards Nat, laughing nervously at her expression.

Natasha walked up to him and twisted his arm behind his back, making Cling yelp with the sudden move and uncomfortable position.

"What did you say Barton?" She hissed, pulling his arm rougher.

"Mum-" Nathan started to speak, trying to save Clint's life, but he stopped abruptly when he sat her glare directed onto him.

He moved slightly so he was half hiding behind Brooklyn, who had paled slightly, shocked silent from his Mother's fierce look.

"Uh-I said...I said that Lilly was Tony's...daughter?" Clint stated, even though it came out more of a question.

Natasha let him go, and she turned around to go and break the door down.

𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔𖥔

Tony let go of Lilly and set her back a bit, giving her a slight smile.

"We can go back to the tower and get a room ready- would you like it to be near mine? Yes? No? You know what, not that surprising but I have the perfect idea, you can have multiple rooms if you want and you can pick the one you want to sleep in-that would be very practical. Oh wait till you meet Pepper, sure she might be a bit shocked but it's not everyday that you find out your boss has a daughter-" he was cut off abruptly by the door flying off its hinges and slamming on the floor.