⎊ CHAPTER FOUR ⎊

"I want to break free"
༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

Chapter 4: Terrible Bounds.
Lilly opened her eyes, the world out of focus as her eyes struggled to see. They were in a huge, abandoned room, concrete rough against her feet. A monitor was infront of them, many more screens resting on the long desk-like table that was there. A couple steps led them up to another platform where more desks and a flower bed were.

Her arms were above her head uncomfortably, a tight band going around them to keep them in place. Her eyes focused more and more until the world no longer stirred and mixed, and she noticed her Dad next to her, hands also tied to the weird frame above them, head hanging on his chin.

"Took you long enough. I honestly thought that he would wake up first, usually does."

Lilly groggily lifted her head to see the Maya woman from before, back when the whole ordeal started. There wasn't a bone in Lilly's body that didn't hate her for tearing her small family up.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked her, wincing as her throat strained.

"Because your Dad used me and left me, so I found someone with the same experience."

Lilly opened her mouth to speak more, to curse the woman to heck when Tony groaned from next to her. He became aware faster than Lilly did, and immediately pulled on his bounds, grunting. He looked around, eyes scanning Lilly.

"You alright?" He asked warily, now studying Maya who had turned her back on to them.

"Yeah. Uncomfortable position though."

Lilly had managed to slide her bounds around and on to the floor, kneeling by Tony's legs as she rested her weakened body against his legs. Tony let her, trying to shuffle her around without the use of his arms so that she was between him and the bed frame, shielding her as best as he could. Lilly peered out from behind his legs.

Tony noticed, that while his hands were simply bound with thick zip ties, Lilly's also had some sort of metal encasing hers, moulded and melted over her bound hands. He knew it must have hurt, having them pour the molten metal over it, and for them to be as stiff as they were now...

Oh he really was going to end up massacring all of these people.

Maya turned around from the screen, leaning against the desk. Tony stared her down.

"Just like old times, huh?" Maya said, not an ounce of remorse in her face as she watched the father struggle. He stopped, letting out an annoyed sigh with his jaw set, staring around annoyed.

"Oh yeah," He said sarcastically between his teeth, "With zip ties. It's a ball."

"It wasn't my idea." Maya said, Tony shaking his head at her. He looked down at Lilly, before looking back up at Maya, fury evident on his face.

"Metal? You sick, sadistic bastards melted metal over her hands!?" He shouted, zip ties groaning as he pulled against them. Lilly noticed the metal then, her fingers feeling stiff and sore, all sorts of blistered underneath. She winced, tears surfacing as they burned.

"We had to take precautions considering what she did before-"

"She's a kid!" Tony bellowed, fury too simple a word for his feelings, "She's a kid who's hands you may have just maimed for life. Take it off now."

"No."

"I am not bluffing in the slightest when I say I will kill you first. Take. It. Off."

"You know I can't. I am sorry, It's not my decision."