⎊ CHAPTER TWO ⎊

"Racing on the thunder and rising with the heat, It's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet"
༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

Chapter 2: Guilt tripping.
Tony rushed them over into the trees as the water tank shook and groaned, metal melting from the heat of the internal fire from the Creep. They bashed against a fence, Lilly's face pressed into the metal grooves as Tony turned to look back at the now falling water tank.

The huge water tank fell on top of what looked like a sort of trailer, and the water began to gush out, flooding the area. Lilly got a sense of de ja vu when the water crashed into them, knocking the water out. She was pushed away from underneath Tony, the water dragging her away. As it began to slow down, Lilly's head popped up from under a piece of the trailer, and she coughed some water out from her lungs. Amidst the coughs she locked eyes with Tony, who was struggling to get his leg out from underneath some metal bars.

"You alright over there Lilly?" He called over to her, and she simply lifted a shaky hand, giving him an unsure thumbs up as she still coughed, eyes watering. Tony grunted again with the effort of pulling his leg, but he soon heard Lilly shriek, and Harley yell. He snapped his eyes up to see that the Creep from before, the one who had bought the water tower down, was yanking Lilly up by her neck, Harley over his shoulder. Lilly's insults at him were choked out as he grabbed her tighter, and Tony pulled harder on his leg, his anger fuelling him.

"Let me go!" Harley yelled, punching the man's back as he took Harley off his shoulder, mocking his cries of help. Tony grabbed the metal that was still pinning his foot and began to tug as well, groaning with anger and effort as the man sat down on a chair, pulling Harley down onto his lap as he threw Lilly to the ground besides his feet. She coughed, hands grasping her throat as she coughed, and Harley began kicking the man in the shins. The man had had enough though, it seemed, because he yanked Lilly up, trapping both the children as he banded his arms around their fronts. Harley struggled against the man's arm, and Lilly tried to pull it off her, to no avail.

"Mr Stark," Harley whimpered out, both the children now catching Tony's eyes as they cried with distress, "I am so sorry."

"No, no," The man continued, arms not budging as he gave Tony an expectant look., "I think what your friend here was trying to say, was that "I want my goddamn file."."

Tony stopped struggling, leaning back as he tried to regain his breath.

"It's...It's not your fault, kid." He said to Harley, who still struggled.

Lilly cried out as the man heated is hands up, and she winced as she tried to pull her face as far away from the man as possible. The man laughed, and leaned down to press his mouth against her ear. Lilly cried out for Tony as he spoke, face closer than Tony would ever allow.

"Oh you remember this part Sweetheart?" He said, nuzzling her slightly as Harley kicked him harder, trying to back-headbutt him. Lilly glared at the man, gritting her teeth as she reared her head back, into the man's nose.

"Oh yeah, I remember that part pretty well." She said as the man groaned with pain, and threw her to the ground. He stood up, still holding Harley and he kicked her swiftly in the side, making her roll with pain. Tony yelled at him, and Lilly crawled to Tony's side, crying now as she tried to help him free his leg.

"Are you okay? What did he say?" Tony asked frantically, trying to stop her from moving too much, but Lilly simply choked down her rising sobs, shaking her head as another tear rolled over the bridge of her nose. Tony groaned with frustration as he looked over to the creep who was watching them with a smile.