⎊ CHAPTER TEN ⎊

"I don't wanna be the puppet that you're playing on a string, This queen don't need a king."
༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒༒

Chapter 10: Goddess' Smile.

The Goddess stood over the dried land as she stared at the scene laid out before her.

An army stared back, their black banners waving in the breeze, their bloody stench wafting towards her, making her scrunch her nose with distaste.

She stood before them, a warrior, a girl before hundreds of thousands of Dark Elves, their growling filling the air, the scratching of their claws against their blades making her shudder.

"Move, Asgardian." Growled out the general, brandishing his axe in the air as he walked towards her, the earth squelching under his armoured foot.

The girl took two light steps towards him, her snow-white hair fluttering gently in the breeze.

"Foolish Girl." The General hissed, lifting his axe above his head, ready to swing it down, deliver the final blow.

"Do you have nightmares?" The girl suddenly spoke, her icy eyes gleaming like a snow leopard's.

Her voice was gentle, the sweet sound of twinkling glass.

"What?" The General spat, axe faltering in the air.

"I said," She began, "Do you have nightmares?"

"What are you talking about?!" He shouted, bringing his axe down, the army behind him cheering.

His axe stopped midway, the metal splintering as it met a sword of diamond.

The girl lowered her sword, the army behind going silent.

"Well, let me show you." She whispered, lifting her sword in to the air.

She brought it down, pointing it directly at the army.

There was a flash of white light, and the General dropped the remains of his axe, a look of horror on his face as all that was left of his army, was a shimmering dust, diffusing off into the air.

"What are you?" He choked out, voice disgusted.

"The Night." The girl whispered, before reaching one glittering hand towards him, and touching him on the brow.

The General disintegrated into the same star-dust the others had, his remains wafting around.

The girl smiled, and turned around, greeting her two brothers that had just reached the scene with a shrug.

"What have you done?" Asked her oldest brother, Hammer slowly coming to a stop from spinning.

"Just a bit of cleaning." She replied, walking towards them.

The other brother stayed silent, exchanging a slightly worried look with the future King.

He was the only one who dared to turn around and look back.

All that was left, were the flags, planted deep into the ground.

A graveyard.

He turned around, questions evident in his green eyes.

"Irena." He said once.

The girl stilled, halting in her steps. She turned around slowly, movements feline.

"Yes?"

꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫꠫

Yes, I really just did this twice in a go.

Oh oh oh, new character guys!!!

I have hinted at her existence before, it's up to you to figure out when and where, and if you could connect the dots.

Hello Irena!

I can't wait til you all get to know her better, I'm sure you're all going to love her!

Anyways, this is it of her for now, but just like Brooklyn, you all will be seeing more of her very, VERY soon!

See ya!