Chapter one home sweet home

(Your obviously going to pretend that is Nikki in the photo🙄)

(Joker p.o.v.)

Ah it's so good to be home. Nikki starts to say as we walk into our house and she leans towards me to whisper in my ear. Isn't puddin especially not only to see our beautiful baby girl but to take a nice hot bubble bath just you and me. Nikki said as nipped my earlobe while giggling. So what do you think my king. Nikki purred in my ear while rapping her arms around my neck  I just smiled at her and rapped my arms around her waist . That sounds wonderful my queen. I purred back so we both went up stairs and into our bedroom once there she looked around and frowned it is then that I realized that I hadn't told or showed her the nursery so I went up to her rapped my arms around her kissed her neck and shoulder. Don't worry kitten she just in her new room that I will show after our bath. I whispered into her ear then I gently nipped it then I went into the bathroom started the bath added the bubbles after that I went back into the room only to see her in nothing but a towel rapped around her tiny body with her hair up in a mess bun my jaw dropped as I adloud my eyes rom her beautiful body up and down I walked up to her picked her up put her over my shoulder walked back into the bathroom. Removed her towel from her body then I put her into the tub then I got undressed myself then I stepped into the tub and sat behind her and pulled her towards me so her back was against my chest then I started to kiss her neck and shoulder making her smile and moan out of Plesiosaur well let's just say that we definitely going to enjoying our bath.