Chapter nine: Baby's first Easter

Easter came and went nothing much really happened we had fun coloring Easter eggs the day before then on Easter morning I made everyone breakfast and gave Callisto her Easter basket that looks like this

 we also got to call my sisters and our friends to wish them a Happy Easter, Then latter that afternoon after lunch Harley, Jay, Faith, Me and of course Callisto went to the park where there was an Easter day fair were there was face painting, an ...

we also got to call my sisters and our friends to wish them a Happy Easter, Then latter that afternoon after lunch Harley, Jay, Faith, Me and of course Callisto went to the park where there was an Easter day fair were there was face painting, an Easter egg hunt as well getting your picture taking with the Easter bunny and much more. We went to get our picture taking first before the line were to long then we went and got our face painted then we did the Easter egg hunt. Then after we went out to eat for dinner then after we all went back to Jay and I's house where we watch Peter Rabbit and Who framed Roger Rabbit sense we couldn't make up are mind after the movies I put Callisto to bed then the rest of us went to bed our self's but all in all we all had a great and awesome day.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE LOVE YA ALL