Chapter two: baby room and family time

(Nikki p.o.v.)

After our bath and our fun we both got ready for bed I wanted to see my daughter so Jay took me diagonally across from our room and opened the door but not before he had me close my eyes. Then we walked into the room were he told me that I could open my eyes when I did what I saw was the most beautiful, amazing and wonderful thing in the whole world this is what I saw.

 Then we walked into the room were he told me that I could open my eyes when I did what I saw was the most beautiful, amazing and wonderful thing in the whole world this is what I saw

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Oh my goodness jay this is amazingly beautiful

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Oh my goodness jay this is amazingly beautiful. I said. So I take it that you like it? He asked. Like it? I love it this is  perfect and I'm sure she loves her new room just as much as I love you. I said as I put my arms around his neck in a hug then I pulled back to kiss him after our little kiss I let him go so I could go and see my baby girl I walked over to her and smiled as I saw her sleeping  so peacefully 😍 I leaned over stroked her little face with the back of my hand. Then bend down to give her a kiss on the forehead then I straighten up turned around walked back to my husband and we both went back to our room once we were back into our room we went straight to bed we both got under the covers gave each other a kiss goodnight then went to sleep.

the next morning after I had woken up and did my morn routine I went down stairs to make some breakfast after everything was made I went back up the stairs to get Callisto so I can feed her once I have her safely in my arms I headed back towards the stairs so I could go back down but along the way we meet Jay along the way we smiled at each other and gave each other a morn kiss after he gave me a kiss he bent down to give our daughter a kiss on the cheek then we all went down stairs for breakfast  after that we went in the living room and watch some Disney movies until noon or until she fell asleep and right now it's 8:30 like. Princess and the frog, Mulan both  1&2, Beauty & the Beast both version of it 101 & 102 Dalmatians  the movie not the cartoon one for Jay sake he can only take so many cartoon movies not that he really mind he love's any chances he has to spend time with his two favorite girls in the world but even  he has his limit's on how much he can take.  Once she fell asleep I got up to put her to bed but Jay stopped me from doing that I gave him a questionable look. I'll take her to bed why don't you go and make lunch then after lunch we'll watch some more movies or whatever. He said. Alright babe. I said then I gave them both a kiss one on the lips and one on the cheek then we went our separate ways he went up the stairs to put her down for her nap while I went into the kitchen to make our lunch when he came back we ate our lunch we went back to the living room to watch more movies . Friday the 13th, some Tales from the Crypt first session OK so that not a movie so what it's still a good TV series and it does have some good movies like that  vampire one  anyways we also watched the Mummy 1& 2 Freddy vs Jason. After that movie Jay had go to "work" I told him to be careful he told me that he will and that he'll be home soon as he can and that he love both me & Callisto after he said that he gave me a kiss goodbye then him and his men had left to go to their "work" a few minutes after they had left Callisto had wakes up so I went up to go and get her to give her and mine supper sense it't 4:30-5:00  after we had ate we went back to the living room to watch some more Disney movies after that we both went to bed a few hours later Jay comes home gets ready for bed kisses my forehead then goes to sleep himself.

Buffy & Nikki the vampire slayers Chaos bleeds ( Joker love story book 3 )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें