Chapter five: Callisto's first Christmas

We're have way into the month and I already have the decorations well most of them are up the only thing that's left is the tree anyways I also have all the Christmas presents brought, rapped  and put away I even have my sister's Birthday gift I c...

We're have way into the month and I already have the decorations well most of them are up the only thing that's left is the tree anyways I also have all the Christmas presents brought, rapped and put away I even have my sister's Birthday gift I can't wait for not only for Christmas but mine's and Buffy's Birthdays she and the gang are coming here on Thursday the 13th so they can not only celebrate our Birthday but Christmas with us as well. Well our Birthday came and went it was really fun me and Buffy went out for bunch at Friendly's then after that we went to the mall and got our self's a new out fit that we thought that would be cute for Christmas Day then we just looked around not really buying anything cause there wasn't anything of interested so we just head home once we got there we were greeted with a nice surprise there was balloons Ice cream cake and cupcakes subs from Jersey Mike's the Wii was set up with all kind of games like Wii sports resort, Wii sports play, Monsters High skating thing, Goosebumps and many more. On one of the Wii sports we played bowling, sky diving, airplane riding thing and golfing we also did some skating with Monster High witch was fun then we did some mini golf on Goosebumps it was a fun night. Well Christmas came and went we all got a lot of gifts espesaly little Callisto she got all kinds of toys, movies, games, and more she was so spooled then again what baby isn't well the most imported thing is that she and everyone else had fun and believe me everyone did just with the baby and her stuff more the their own stuff well that's , that the gang will be staying until after New Years.