chapter seven: The baby's first Val's day

well Valentine's day had came and went had gotten a lot of nice things like a cute little bear, a thing of fake roses one chocolate roses, two boxes of chocolate's like heart shape one and one cherry filled one's  and a few sweet cards. Callisto got some nice toys some bear, a lady bug and a big stuff dog and a couple of cards as well and not all of our gifts came from me or jay but our friends and family like willow gave her a cute pink bear and gave me a cute brown bear that had a Reese's butter cups attache to it. And many more well any way this up coming weekend we are going to see How to train your Dragon 3 yup on the 24 this up coming Sunday we're going to to see it at 7:30 pm just Jay, Callisto and I we would have had Harley and Faith but it's been a while sense we we did any thing just the three of us witch they understood. Man I can't wait until the movie we all ready have are tickets on a count of they are selling fast I mean one of the theaters are already sold out already and who can blame them who want to miss toothless getting a girlfriend not me that's for sure. we had just seen the movie How to train your Dragon 3 and man it was awesome I can't wait until it comes out on DVD it's most definitely a two thumbs up a five no wait a ten star.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!🥰😍😘