Chapter thriteen: Jay's first Father's day

Today is Father's day so I decide that I would make him breakfast in bed then we would do what ever he wanted to do witch was rob a bank then he robed a jewelry store where what ever I wanted. Thanks for the jewels Jay but today was suppose to be about you it is Father's day after and Mother's day was last month. I said some what jokingly and some what serious. I know that is why I did it I want to spend some time with you and if that means stealing a couple of jewels then so be it as long as your happy then I'm happy you and Callisto are my world you are the two are the only people in this world that ever made me actually feel not only happy but human again you two are my gift you and Callisto are whole reason why I'm a father in the first place I love you both vary much. Jay said with the tone of voice and look that only me and Callisto will ever get to see maybe Harley and faith cause if anyone other then us ever saw him like that one they would think that he had gone soft two they would have no more respect for him and they would walk all over him and he can't ever have that cause that would just ruin his rep as the clown prince of crime and the king of Gotham city with that being said he then leaned over gave me a quick kiss on the lips then looked back on the road so we cold get home in one peace once home we all had dinner then we put Callisto in bed then me and Jay went to our bed room where we had our fun. ;) don't worry we put Callisto with Harley witch was at the end of the hall so they wouldn't hear.