☠ Chapter one ☠

Sam's p.o.v
I didn't really know why i fell in love With Colby brock. I mean, how couldn't you?

I never regretted being in his life more than ever in these past months.

Me and Colby were best friends, since freshmen to junior.

I don't know if I can still consider him a friend after I've gotten with him and all the terrible things that have happened.

He was bitter.

As bitter as sugar free gum.

Bitter, but sweet.

It all started on a Monday.

Colby never really told me about his family or his life even though I'm the closest person to him. Heck, we're dating.

[Flashback]
I walk into the halls of high school, smiling brightly as my best friend Colby brock greeted me.

We agreed to sit next to each other in first period. I had gone to the bathroom while he was already heading to class.

I reluctionaly walk into class getting stares from all the students. Of course, besides from Colby. He just smiles and pats the seat beside him.

I sit down, and hum happily to myself.

"So uh..sam"

I look at him confused. "Yeah?"

"I was wondering if you wouldwannagooutwithmeitsokayifyousayno"

"Woah woah, slow down there" I chuckle,  earning a sigh from my brunette bestfriend.

I asked, or said, "I was wondering if you would wanna go out with me, it's okay if you say no" he corrects himself, a bit slower.

I smile brightly. "Sure"

[End of flashback]

After a few weeks, I've noticed he's gotten wayyy more aggressive. He isn't the Colby I knew.

I am currently laying on my bed in my own bedroom while he's in his bedroom blasting music.

I try muffling the sound with my hands, but it does nothing.