☠ Twenty-Two ☠

[Sam's p.o.v]

I walked into the pharmacy, waiting in line. I tapped my foot impatiently, wanting to get back home to Colby quickly.

After about 5 minutes it was finally my time.
"Uhh, prescription for Brock, Colby Brock" I said, feeling uncomfortable under the teens gaze.

She didn't tear her eyes away from mine as she grabbed a bag with colbys pills inside.
"You're cute. But...bipolar? Ugh" she said, sounding almost disgusted (a/n bipolar was the disorder I gave Colby, right? I can't really remember oops-)
I stared at her. "What?" I asked, feeling defensive.

"Bipolar people are weird, confusing." She said, continuing to chew her gum.
"Listen here,"i said, glaring at the what looks to seem 16 year old girl, "there's nothing wrong with my boyfriend let alone being bipolar. He can't help it" i said, turning to walk away.

I left the pharmacy, mumbling things under his breath. Who did she think she was?

-
I arrived home 5 minutes later and went up to colbys room.

gently knocked on the wooden door.
"Come in" I  heard Colby say, almost inaudibly.

"I have your pills" i said softly, knowing he gets angry and he's sensitive about this topic.

Colby sighed, and walked over to me

"Thanks babe" he said, and pressed a kiss to my lips. My cheeks flushed.

I will never get over that amazing feeling.