⚠️☠ Chapter six ☠⚠️

(When there's ⚠️ in the title, that's how you know the chapter will include self harm. Read at your own will.)

Sam's p.o.v
I start walking back home after 10 minutes of drowning myself in thoughts.

Maybe Colby will be happier without me.

Maybe the world would be happy without me.

I see our house in the distance. I suddenly feel scared. I shrug it off, and walk through the front door without saying anything to Colby, who was sitting on the couch. I just run up the stairs and into the bathroom. I shut the door, without locking it.

I pull out my razor and hold it to my wrist.
I slit the first cut.
One cut for being a waste of space

Another cut for being problem in people's life.

I go for another one, but the door swings open and a concerned Colby stands at the door frame. "Why Sam? Why?" He asks, reaching out for my bloody wrist. I pull it away from him, and I drop the now bloody razor into the trash.

"Since when did you care?" I ask, tears burning in my eyes.

"Sam, I've always cared" he defends, reaching out for my wrist again, but I only hold it to myself.

"Let me see!" He says, grabbing again. I give in, and roll my eyes.

He grabs a bandage for my wrist, but he rinses the blood off, leaving a sting. He wraps my wrist, and I haven't noticed the tears rapidly falling down his cheeks.

"Sam, I love you. It may not seem like it but- your the best thing that has ever happened to me. I don't know how to handle anger..i-i" tears keep rolling down his cheeks, causing him to stop speaking, and sit on the floor.

"I'm such a fucked up person" he mutters, trying to wipe away the tears in his eyes.

I stare at him, not knowing what to say. Should I trust him?

"Colbs..." I say, kneeling down next to him.

"Why do you do it?" I ask, inhaling sharply before speaking again. "You know, abuse me?" I ask, my voice suddenly becoming a whisper. He looks at me, and shrugs.

"I used to get abused" he mumbles.

"Do you maybe want to see a therapist?" I suggest, sitting down besides him.

He shakes his head. "No, I'm scared. They'll take me away sam" he argues, more tears forming. "I won't let that happen" I say, putting an arm around his shoulders.

He looks up at me again, but stares deeply into my eyes, like he's searching for something. "You aren't mad at me?" He asks softly. I shake my head. "No, I knew that the Colby I knew was still in there" I smile.

He smiles as well, and pulls me into a tight hug. "I love you sam" he chokes out.

"I love you too, colby."