☠ Twenty-one ☠

[Sam's p.o.v]
About an hour later, I had woken up to the sound of crying.
I knew it had been Colby. But, why was he crying?
I sighed, and got off my bed, stretching, making my shirt go slightly above my belly button.

I ruffled my hair and opened my door and went into Colbys room.

He had been curled up under his blanket, his face isn't visible. I could tell he had been crying for a while, since he had been shaking, meaning he's been crying hard.

I felt sad at the sight. "Colby?" I asked, and it seemed like he had tensed.
"What's wrong?" I asked, in hope he'd at least tell me what's bothering him.

"Nothing" he mumbled quietly, making me sigh.

Then i took time to glance around his room. My eyes widened once I realized he had threw his pills all over the place, and he had punched what seemed to be a hole in the wall.

I walked over to the side of his bed, for what seemed like the second time today. I tried pulling the blanket off his face. He didn't budge. I sighed.

"I'll be back" I said, and left his room. Now I have to get him new pills, since I don't know how long those have been sitting on the floor.

I sighed and walked out of the house, heading towards the pharmacy.