☠ Chapter Eight ☠

3rd persons p.o.v
Colby cried a lot. In fact, he cried to the point where he was losing his voice.

He hated himself.

He causes so much pain in other people, and he just can't help it.

He cried himself to sleep.

Sam had checked in on him a little bit after he fell asleep, so he could see how he was feeling.

Sam sighed but smiled. He softly closed the door and went across from Colbys room into his.

He layed on his non-made bed, admiring the ceiling above him. He stared and stared until he almost fell asleep.

There was nothing interesting on the ceiling, it was just bland. Bland like Sam and how he's too afraid to stick up for himself.

Colby never understood Sam fully, though he thought he did and that's why he freaked out when he Saw Sam with slit wrists.

Sam was thankful that Colby had stopped him before it could get any worse.

Sam looked from the ceiling and down at his wrist. Blood was seeping through but he didn't care.

All he cared about in this moment was him and Colby.

Colby especially.

Sam felt bad that he didn't know this sooner, but again he's known him from freshman year, now they're in junior year.

What Colby didn't tell Sam is that his parents are insanely abusive, and that's why he accidentally hurts Sam.

He told him that he got abused, but not by his parents.

That's the reason why Sam only came over while Colbys parents were away.

Colby wanted to protect Sam the best he could, even if he almost died in the process. He loved Sam, he was his whole world, and still is.

And now here he is, hurting the love of his  life.

Colby felt as if he turned into a monster.

Sam will never love him.