☠ Chapter Sixteen ☠

[Sam's p.o.v]
It was now the next morning, and I wanted to see how Colby was doing. I walked to the bedroom right across from mine, where he was.

I opened the door slowly, it slightly creaking.

I peaked inside and saw he was still asleep.

I sighed and walked all the way in. I closed the door behind me gently and made my way over to the side of his bed.

I crouched down to meet eye level with him, and just admired his face.  He looked so peaceful when he slept. He was always tense and shaky when he was awake.

I wanted to touch him so bad. But I knew he was a light sleeper and that he'd wake up if I did.

I sighed, and stood up.

I walked over to the small desk in the corner of his room and wrote a note.

Dear Colby 💕

I'm on my way to school. Call me if you need to, or text me. I'll answer either way...

I love you so so much, you know that right

Love, Sam.

I let out a heavy breath and folded the note. I set it near him so he'd know to pick it up. I decided not to wake him up for school though. I knew whenever he slept in, that means that he wasn't gonna wake up in time for important stuff like this.

Now I'm really starting to think about everything that has happened. What happened to the real colby? The, old one..?

I love that Colby so much. I still love this Colby but it hurts. It really does.

I exit the house, and begin to walk to school. Maybe my friend's will cheer me up?

I entered the school, and I immediately went up to my friends.

"Hey sam" Corey said, and smiled. He looked behind me, confused.

"Where's...um..Colby?" He whispered.

I sighed. "I didn't wake him up. He was sleeping and I would feel bad if I woke him up.." I say.

Corey smiles slightly. "At least you'll get a little break."

I nod.

The bell rings, signaling that school started. I say bye to Corey and the rest, and walk to class.

Not going to lie, it felt almost..bare without Colby here, for some reason...

Speaking of Colby, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

Colbear❤
Why didn't you wake me up, love?

Through my times dating Colby, I noticed that he can handle his anger a lot better though text. So, if he were mad you woudlnt even suspect it.

Me
I didn't want to wake you up, I wanted to let you sleep in..im sorry..

I got a responce right away

Colbear❤
It's okay..just make sure you wake me up even if you want me to sleep in, okay? Something could've happened to you on the way to school. You're okay, right?

Me
Yes, I'm okay. Thank you ❤

Colbear❤
No problem, Sammy. I'll be there after school to walk with you, okay?

Me
Okay. Love you.

Colbear❤
Love you too, so much.

I couldnt help but smile at the text. Even if he were mad right now, I wouldn't care. At least he Loves me.

I enter first period, and sit at my usual seat. I stared out the window to my left, and sighed.

-

It was now after school.

I was nervous for what was coming, even if he seemed in a good mood while we texted this morning, something could've happened that made him mad.

I say bye to my friends, and walk slowly out of the school.

I start to pick up my pace when I see Colby on his phone near the gate outside of the school.

"H-hey colby" I said, slightly stuttering.

He tried smiling, it was a fake one, but at least he was trying. Scratch that. It was a broken smile.

"Hey Sam" he said, and put his phone back into his pocket.

He held his hand out, to hold mine. But me being the stupid person I am, I flinched.

He seemed hurt, but he sighed. I grabbed his hand and we began walking home.