01

-
Y/N POV:
I looked around the pitched black room, wondering off. It's been two days since Jungkook came home. Jungkook and I have been dating for 4 years now, well 5 years tomorrow. This relationship led me to being friends with the rest of BTS. he was the cutest and sweetest boyfriend ever. He made our relationship seem flawless compared to any other relationship. Until one day he changed. He would make excuses to get out of the house, he would come home late and he wouldn't even notice and acknowledge me. Since Jungkook barely contacted me, his members were the only access of me knowing what he was doing. It seemed like they would also make excuses and come up with things to say to me, but I still trust them and ignore my feelings anyway.
-
Time Skip:
          I was awoken by loud rumbling noise on the door knob. I slightly opened my eyes, peeking, knowing that it's Jungkook. I pretended to sleep, not trying to interact with him.
          "Ugh." He said, in a heavy whisper. He laid down on the bed and faced his back towards me. The only thing that came out of me was a disappointed sigh.
-
Time Skip:
           I went downstairs trying not to make any noise to wake him up. I wanted to prepare breakfast for us since I haven't had a chance to have breakfast with him in such a long time. As I was preparing breakfast on the table, he went downstairs stomping his foot. He gave me a glare that gave me butterflies.
          "I-I made b-breakfast for us." I said stuttering trying not to make eye contact. He rolled his eyes and grabbed his bags on the chair.
          "You know, that I'm busy today, right? Why bother making breakfast?" He said as he was heading toward the door.
          "I-I just wanted to have breakfast with you for once, in such a long time." I said, slightly yelling. He rolled his eyes and went out the door, slamming it after.
          "He doesn't even remember what today is.." Yes, it's my birthday today and it's also our 5 year anniversary. I sighed looking at the breakfast I made, not realizing tears were falling off from my eyes. I stayed where I was, not moving a muscle, until an idea popped up in my mind.
-
Time Skip:
          I decided to surprise Jungkook and the members, with food, since it's Jungkook and I's  anniversary and since I haven't seen BTS in so long. I packed our lunch and headed to the building (BigHit). On my way there I had a strange feeling, but I just ignored it and covered it with a smile.
-
Time Skip:
          I thanked the Uber driver and went towards the building. While I was walking there, I stopped and took a deep breath because I couldn't contain the weird feeling I had. I just kept walking until I finally reached their dance room. Before going inside, I heard them laughing which gave me a much more positive attitude, knowing that they're having fun. Smiling from ear to ear, I was about to go on in and surprise them, until...
          "Babe, when are you going to tell her?" A girl's voice could be heard from the other side of the door. Maybe it's just the other member's girlfriend..? It gave me a nerve wracking feeling, but I just ignored it and put a smile back on and opened the door.
          As soon as I lifted my head up I saw a heart breaking view..
-
[To Be Continued]