We are lucky

Lucky Guy x Fem reader

Request by @isamantouch
I hope you like it.
_______________

"Wooohoo!Take it (name)!I win!" The boy in green hoodie yelled in joy as you dropped the card and groan "Naib, you jerk."

"Come on (name) admit it. I am just way better than you in this."his cocky voice made you really want to punch him in the face.

"It's not fair!You cheat!"you know he did. Why? Oh that's simple because that idiot is holding Roy's wand behind his back.

"The rule doesn't say I can't. " Oh yeah and the rule doesn't say I can't punch your pretty little face ,either.

"Because you are not suppose to do it since the very beginning. " Lucky fixed his glasses and glare at Naib. Hold on how long has this guy been here "Your match is about to begin. Emily and Martha are waiting. "

"Oh shoot ! I totally forget !See ya guys! "

"Break your legs!"

"Thanks"

"No,I mean it. Because you would be so dead after you come back."

Lucky sweat dropped at your conversion and watch Naib run away.

Lucky's Pov

I watch (name) keep glaring at the way Naib despair.

To be honest, it make me a little jealous. Naib is truly strong. I can understand why Emily and Helena adore him that much.

A mercenary who has been thought war and killing is a good choice to stay with.

He is friendly with everyone even boys, but just......

(Name) seems really close to him are they ?

Normal Pov

"Hey (name) do you have match today ?"Lucky Guy asked gently and almost make your heart skipped a beat.

The true is ,you have a crush on this adorable gentleman. For...well since your first met.

But the horrible fact is ,only Naib knew about this. And this is why you have to keep an eye on him. To avoid that idiot mercenary from doing something he will definitely regret.

"N-no! Why do you ask ?"trying your best not to blush you answered.

"Mind take a walk with me in the garden ?"oh lord yyeeesssssss

"*caugh No. Not at all.Let's go."

Time skipped by you kick Naib in the face~

"Wow. Emma did take a good care of these plants."

"Yeah."

Awkward silence keep growing between you two. Just when you decided to excuse yourself Lucky speak up.

"(Name) do you like Naib ? I mean the kind that is more than friend. "

What?Me and that idiot ?

"No. What make ya think that? If I must said, he is a good partner during the match. But not my type. "you heard him sigh in relieved.

"T-then what kind of guy you would like ?"

"I like cute boy. Maybe they are not that strong like William and Naib, but they can still save you when you need help make you smile when you feel sad."you smiled to yourself 'And that's all about you.'

"(Name)"you turned to look at him. Oh god, he is already a blushing mess.

"Yes?"

"W-would you like to b-be my gi-girlfriend?"your heart is beating like crazy.

"I'd love to."giving him the answered with a bright smile.

Suddenly, he hugged you close whispered to himself "Thanks god I am so lucky."

"We both are."

_______________
(A/n)
I know I can make it better buy my mind just suddenly stuck and empty. Hope you still enjoy.