See you next time

Naib x Jack

Request by KurutoFuranku
Omg I love this ship.
_______________

"The hunter is here ! Help !" Emily's voice echoed through the sky.

"I am coming ! Hang in there !"Naib yelled and run behind Emily just before the knife like claws could hit her.

"Argh! Emily run !"

Naib's Pov

The hunter keep chasing after me after Emily run away.

Which is good. I can still handle him for a while. There is only one cipher left. All I need to do is keep this monster under watch.

The survivors can open the gate

They did it ! I dodge another attack and take a glance at the hunter. Their eyes are glowing red. Bad news, definitely a bad news.

The hunter is right after me as I getting closer to the door.

Tracy and Kevin are already there.

"Naib hold on ! Let me help you !"Tracy yelled and running toward me, totally unaware of the situation.

"No!Kevin!Grabbed her and run!"

"Got it."

"Arrrgh!"the shock of pain run through my whole body.

"Naib!"

"Just...GO!"

I watch her struggle in Kevin's hold. And yeah,they keep getting further and further till them finally escape.

Only one survivor left

Jack's Pov

I watch the mercenary fall down. Struggling to back to him feet and keep running.

And here comes my favourite part. Watch they struggle on the ground with fear and pain in their eyes till their last breath.

But it will be a shame if it happen on him.

"What a gentleman. You should that the girl take that hit for you. She is not that important after all, is she ?"I speak up which surprise the both of us.

"So you can talk. "he looked up at me with surprise. No fear. No pain.

"Yes. And you are doing very brave back there lil one. Sacrifice yourself for your friends. Almost make me impress. "

"Tch, coming from the famous Jack the ripper. To be honest, I can't really feel happy about it "

"The ripper ? Is that what they call me out there ?"

"Probably, who knows ?Maybe they call you Jack the chicken legs as well. "

"..."

"You have a bad sense of humor lil one."

"OKAY ! I KNOW IT THANK YOU !"he yelled back with a blush on his face. What a cute sight.

Picking him up in my arm I walk straight to the door.

"H-hey! What are you doing!? Put me down !"he struggle in my hold kinda annoying but remind me of cats.

"The ripper doesn't sounds bad. But called me Jack. Jack is fine. "

"Wha-"

"Can I have your name, my dear ?"

I stop in front of the door waiting for his answer

"Naib...Naib Subedar..."

Naib's Pov

"Naib...Naib Subedar..."ignoring my pumping heart I answer. And he chuck

"Well~I am very interest in you my dear. I wish we have more time to talk, but I must let you go today. "

He put me down putting his mask close to me "Don't die so soon my lil one. We still have a lot of fun to do. "

Looking through the hole of his mask I can see his glowing yellow eyes locked on me.

"I hope to see you again my dear. And I know you will be the one coming straight to me."

_______________
(A/n)
The ending is a little rough.
Hope you still enjoy.

Sexy Jack is now online lol