Reborn-⒈

Kurt x Fem reader x Naib

As a (*cough) professionals (*cough) mercenary user, damn I love that boy.
(A/n): How can I survive without you Naib ?
Naib: Just go die already.

Tips:
(Y/n) is your name.
(N/y) is spelling your name backward.(poor English sorry)

Example:
If (Y/n)= Bule
then (N/y)= Elub
_______________

"Remind me again. Why are we doing this ?"you groaned waving your hand to knock away the bugs that kept flying around you.

"You don't have to come (Y/n). You know this mission isn't safe.
"Kurt replied moving his gaze from the map to you

"Same to you Kurt." you huffed crossing your arms. Being a member of his research team the whole condition really don't leave you too much choose.

Especially, when the whole team only have you and this man.

"I have to do this. This book and it's glory are something that couldn't be bring up to the surface."

"Urg...Not again. "you sighed in defeated.

Ever since the book shows up in the underground market. Kurt's interest about it never seems to decreased. Or worse, the more he found out about that book the more interested he become toward the entire situation.

"What are you going to do ? Find a coffin and buried that thing like it never exist ?"you followed after the explorer (who is too focus on the map to even hear you) inside the huge maze like place.

An hour had passed since you enter the pyramid. Yes. A motherfucking pyramid.

A place for ancient Egypt emperor or royal members to rest in peace.

"Kurt Frank. I am warning you. If you're going to open one of the pharaoh's coffin. You better-!" Your captain stop sharply at the corner, as a result your face made a hard contacted with his backpack. 'Does he stuff a frypan in it or what !'

"We are here."Kurt breathed stepping forward to study the pattern that was carved on the large gate.

He gain the bless of all.
His life was shining with glory and fame.
The goddess promised him a wish.
The emperor wait for the return of his only treasure.
Time won't erase the curse within the destiny.

"..."

"..."

"Wait...what was that ?" You turn to Kurt with confuse "Is that a riddle or something ?"

Your captain shook his head and opened his notebook "The book has a record related to this part. " Kurt flipping through the messy old pages as you blankly stared at him and rolled your eyes.

"We should head straight. The throne room is not too far. " Kurt point to the small entry at the corner, whatever used to cover the door was destroyed that's for sure. By the one who stole the book from here.

~time skipped ~

Habibata...

"Did you hear that ? "

"What do you mean? "

"Something is- "

Laqad eadat......Habibata...

Your shoulder shivered at the sound. That voice was getting on your nervous and you couldn't even tell what's going on.