Kiss me (part 1)

Naib x Fem reader

Me:Author-san is here to wish my dear readers a happy new year.

Inner mind:What about the requests?

Me:(*゚∀゚)

Inner mind: Don't (*゚∀゚) me and this is just another sad shit right?

Me:Yeah ,I am sorry. Please prepared tissue before you read this(';ω;`)

Quick mention: I don't really know how the whole army or soldier stuffs work so let's just go on with the story.
_______________

"Hey Naib ! Check this out !"you called the dark hair boy while waving the item in your hands.

"What ?What it is this time ?"put down his knife and turned his eyes to you Naib blankly asked.

"Stand right there and DON'T MOVE ! " you yelled as you putting the sleeves like items on your arms.

And then, without a warning you pushed the wall behind you as hard as you can.

"What the f- Urgh !"the poor boy didn't have time to dodge or even finish his words before you crashed hard into him.

"Ouch, it's more powerful than last time. Sorry Naib are you alright ?"rubbed your head in pain you apologize to the boy on the floor next to you.

"What was that ? ! "

"New stuff I have been working on. But you know still have room to improve heheh" you explained quickly mumbled the last part

"You could have hurt yourself ! Doctor (Y/n), next time find others to test that for you. "He massaged his temple and sighed

"Oh come on, just (Y/n) is find."you waved your hand at him and returned a smiled "I am a doctor, I will know how to deal with it if that really happen."

You and him met when he first join the army you were already there for months before he join.

With your friendly nature, making friends with these tough soldiers wouldn't be a problem.

But your first interaction with Naib didn't go well like the others, the whole army could swear that's their first time saw you got mad.

-Flash back--

The groups of newbies just came back from their first mission.

Covered in bruises and scars.

Your team quickly prepared every requirements that was needed and went to patch them up.

And that was when you noticed the boy sitting at the corner. You didn't pay attention at first when he borrowed some bandages from your comrades.

But a few minutes later, you never find yourself wanted to slap someone so hard.

"What do you think you are doing ?"you stared at the boy with hands on your hip.

"Pa-pacthing myself up ?"he slightly jumped after noticed you.

"Really ? You look more like trying to kill yourself."

You glare at his wound before continue "You don't even bother to clean it first."grabbing his wounded arm and a clean towel you decided to do it by yourself

"This is deeper than I thought, bandage won't help much I will have to stitch it up."

Hearing the word stitch Naib flinch and quickly taking his arm back.