At the end - (1)

Jack the ripper x Detective Fem reader

Italic - flashback
Bold Italic - Bad Jack

(A/n)
You may thought the author is dead.
Demo kokoni no wa ore Buleda !
_______________

"Alright, that is the third time this week."

Tom, the elder officer growled and throwing the bag of papers on your boss's desk. 

"Get any clue yet ? (Boss/name)."

"Apparently, the killer doesn't have any motivation. They just found it is fun to sneaking around killing residents. "your boss simply answered.

God knows how can someone so stupid like this could become the best detective in the whole city.

"Apparently, the killer must have something that could catch the victims' attention. "
you snapped.

"Oh ? And who might you be ? The new maid ?"Tom raised an eyebrow turning his eyes to you.

"(Y/n)(L/n). I am (B/n)'s assistant. "

'And I'm here all the time you meat brain .' you said the last sentence in your mind.

"An assistant huh ?"the officer turn to fully face you. Making you quite tiny compared to his tall and build body.

"Yes. An assistant. "you answered bitterly.

"Don't mind her ,pal. That girl has a lot of imagination in her little brain."(B/n) chucked flapping another paper on his desk.

"It only took me fifteen minutes to find Miss Richard's cat. Mind I add, you didn't find any clue during entire two days. "

"Finding a cat didn't mean anything ,gal. Any one of friendly neighbor could help. "Tom laughed .

"And the one who steal her cat is a clumsy thief. " you continued while tugging your (h/c) hair behind your ear.

"Stolen a pairs of  jewellery ,but accidentally let Mr. Fluffy swallowed a golden ring. "

"......" the officer got left speechless.

And you glared at the two male proudly 'Take that shitheads. '

"Better take that as a lucky guess (Y/n). You find the cat, but I find the ring and the thief. " (B/n) smirked not taking his eyes from the papers.

"What ? I find-"

"Your mission was to find the cat. And I being a good boss I am. Came along with you and discovered the last part of your saying. "

Your expression became harden at his words. 'Jerk. '

"As for the 'killer must have something that catch victims' eyes' part that you said earlier. "he finally look up to meet your dead glare.

"I was thinking the same thing earlier. Before you said it out loud. "

"You-"

"Mind I add, sweetheart. This is my office. You are just my little assistant. "His smiled sent a burning feeling down your guts.

Rage.

You grabbed your mug and spilt  your coffee on your boss's face.

~end of flash back

"So...this is how you lost your job ?" Jack. Your neighbor with chocolate brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes asked ,handing you a cup of tea.

"Oh my god. You wouldn't understand how it feels like."