Sun

Joker x Fem teen reader

Request by Siniora-Chan
This one become little too long than I expected.
Hope you enjoy (`・∀・ˊ)
_______________

"Hey! Big guy! Come and catch me if you can !"you yelled. Waving your arm in the air and hope the hunter will turn around and start to attack you.

The one you are yelling at is Joker. The most merciless and tough hunter around.

And yes, you did take a liking to him. But most of the time you are just curious about him. Everything about him all make you wonder.

Why he always wear a smiling mask ?
Won't a ghost mask be better ?
Why he is using a toy rocket ?
Won't a knife work better ?

So many question in your mind.
Yeah so many reason to make you keep chasing after him.

"Will you SHUT UP for just one minute ! Why are you SO annoying ?"Joker groaned and waving his rocket at you, which you quickly dodged before it could even touch you.

"Annnd~ you miss again~"you sang he never successfully catch you or even hit you. That make you feel really confident while you're dealing with him.

"Don't you need to decoding the ciphers or something ? Go back to your teammates kid. "He rolled his eyes. Its hard to see his face so you just image he rolled his eyes every time he groan at you.

"Miss Helena and Emma is more good at that stuff, so I guess I will leave it to them."you shrugged answer the question without any hesitation.

"You are a terrible teammate."

"And what about it. "

Joker's Pov

Seriously, does this brat ever heard of something called teamwork ?

"Hey! Why do you always wear that mask ? "

"Is not your business kid. Get lose and let me do my job will ya?"I should have let Jack take my place today.

When is she going to leave me alone ?

"Oops. There's only two ciphers left. You are gonna lose again Mr tomato. "

Huh, you really think it will be that easy this time.

"Oh, really ?"

Too bad.

Normal Pov

"Oh really ?"Joker cooed. His voice is low and mixed with a emotion you can't tell.

And something is up.

A poof of black smoke surrounding him. You thought he was going to attack ,so you quickly jumped to aside.

But to your surprise, when the smoke finally disappeared...

He's gone.

"What the-"

"Ahhhhhh!"a scream rang through the sky.

It's Helena's voice.

"Oh no."your legs start moving on it's own. Running as fast as you could to where the scream come from.

Finally, you found her on the chair. You quickly save her down,but when you just about to patch her up another scream came out.

"Emma !"you panicked. Joker never been like this before. He always chase after you during the whole time and...

"(Name)?"

"I have to go save Emma can you find Mr Roy and tell him to be careful ?Something seems wrong with the hunter. "