At the end - (2)

Jack the ripper x Detective Fem reader
_______________

The sound of burning wood came out from the fireplace. Warm orangish light split over the carpet.

Though the people inside didn't need the warmth anyway.

"What happen after that?" a childish voice asked as the young boy gazing up to the man sitting on the single couch.

The man in blue robe hummed in respond slowly blowing some smoke from his wooden pipe.

"How do you think it end ?" He voice came out deep with a hint of playfulness inside.

"The girl catch the killer and sent them into prison ?"the young boy answer not quit sure about his own respond. "The good people in story books' always win. "

Maybe. The problem is the story teller himself.

"Oh~ I think ! Haha The girl got torn open by the killer before she could even made a sound. " Another voice join the conversation.

A man with flaming red hair sitting on the long table exchanged a glare with the man in blue before he continue "Her blood and guts probably scattered over the floor making a great view. "

"And I think it's your brain that scattered over the floor Joker. Shut the hell up. " Leo's voice showed annoyed shutting the redhead with a glare.

"Tch. Don't know you're such a softie, pal. Enjoy romance, aren't we ? "

The two men came to argue about each other in the background leaving the boy and the slender man in place.

"What really happen Mr. Jack ?"

"Well, after that ...... "

What happen that day was...

Unexpected.

At least to him.

The (h/c) woman sat before a mirror fixing her outfit that show a lot of her curve and skin.

She smiled in satisfy at her reflection. But the other in the room couldn't.

"(Y/n) you know we can hire another person for this ,so you don't have to do it yourself. It's way too dangerous. "

"That's unnecessary. I can handle in. If we found another person to do this job. That will be too much probability for failure. "

The brownette sighed in defeat gazing at his friend "I just want you to be save. "

One more person could save the day.

If things go wrong.

Just one more person.

That could save her.

Aww Jacky please you know something is unchangeable.

Why don't you take a rest I will take care of this. Once and for all.

'The good kid is awake. The bad boy should leave. '

As you wish.

~Time skipped let the plan begin~~

You wander around the dark and frogged alley.

Waiting for the target to show up. Your breath hitch every time when you heard a movement nearby.

You know Jack is nearby. Waiting for your signal, but you couldn't help the anxious feeling taking more and more places in your mind.