In the snow

Gamekeeper x Fem reader

I know I still have requests to do.
But it just suddenly come to my mind.
Hope you enjoy.
(*´∀`*)人♥
_______________

December 25

A date that bring back memories.

A day he would never forget.

Bane stared blankly at the window. He didn't has his mask on, letting his soft brown hair gently tugged behind him.

"Mr Bane isn't a talkative person, is he. I never heard him talk before." Joseph asked gaining attention from the others.

"He can't talk. The bunch of asshole attack him cut off his tough."Joker answered across the table while cleaning his weapon.

"That's really cruel."Michiko frown a hint of pity ring in her words.

"But I heard, he has a lover before. Must had a quite romantic story I guess."Jack took a sip for his teacup, eyeing the brown hair man silently.

Which earned a glare from Bane. The hunter's devilish golden orbs were asking him to shut up.

But that's not gonna happen, this is Jack we were talking about. He gave Bane a evil smirk before continue "Why don't you tell us how you lost them ? We all came here because we had nothing to lose. " Taking another sip while returning a glare to Bane "A big chance them were probably gone or something similar."

All attentions were on them.

Until Bane finally stood up grabbing his mask and left without saying a word.

"You just have to push it, aren't you ?"Joker rolled his eyes and glare at Jack.

"It's always fun when it come to something like this."Jack chucked.

"So you two know about the story ?"Joseph asked curiously.

"Yeah, most of it."

-Flash Back--

"Bane ~ psst hey over here big boy !"you giggled watching your clumsy friend from the half of the tree.

"(Y/n) ! You scared the crap of of me ! Get down here, you will hurt yourself."

"Okay okay, whatever you said mom."

He signed and watched you jump down from the tree branch.

You are from the town nearby Bane's forest.

You two know each other since you're five.

You got lost in his forest . The moment he found you, you're a crying and screaming mess.

As the time pass, you kept visiting this forest. Becoming friends with the animals there and take company with Bane.

You two now called this place Your Forest

"Come on (Y/n), you should head back home now. Tonight might snow."

"How do you know ?"

"Cause I'm a wizard that live in this  forest."

You pouted, he always talk to you like you're some little kid.

But you did believe him a few times when you were still five.

"Just kidding. The cloud looks heavier than usual. Go home before it start to snow. "

You were at the edge of the forest the town isn't far ,so you could also see the lights coming out from your neighbor's window.