|Graduation|

3 R D  P E R S O N

As Peters principal called names he thought of what life would be like after highschool, collage, once he was no longer Spider-Man.

Michelle Jones Studying  Journalism.

MJ walked up to the stage, looking stunning as she always does.

Michelle here is gonna say a few words to her classmates..

"Principal Morta, Honored Guests, Families and Fellow Graduates.

Firstly let me congratulate my fellow graduates. Well done Class!!

Someone once said "the only constant in our lives is change".

What a great statement that is and how relevant it is to all of us today. Today marks the culmination of years of hard work and is a worthy way to celebrate our success.

Graduation day is also a day that many of us turn our attention to the future and what we see as the challenging changes that lie ahead. Moving home, studying at an advanced level and managing our budgets are among the challenges.

Looking back over the past few years we really have undergone a high level of change, both personally and in our education. Perhaps much more change than we give ourselves credit for.

We have grown physically and become accustomed to being young adults.
We have tackled ever more difficult educational challenges as the curriculum has changed each year.
As a group we have changed. We have worked out how to support each other, socialize, work as a team and accept our differences - the fact we would all dress in pink and raise money for the cancer research charity is a testament to how far we have come.
We have helped others integrate into the school after their transfer here. Some came all the way from Scotland and quickly came to feel part of the class. They were able to ask other class members for help as they coped with the change of education system, environment and even spelling.

There are so many changes that we have faced that one of the greatest lessons for the future is to know that we can cope. Not just that we can also seek help from our peers - we are not alone.

Of course in any journey through life there are those who are there for you. On behalf of the Class let me thank our parents and families. We love you! Also a big thanks to the teaching staff, Principal and support team for everything they have done for us.

Today, our Graduation Day, is a day of change. We leave school today and tomorrow that familiar institution where we all get together is no longer part of our lives. Of course we will cope with this change, and tonight our celebrations will go a long way to helping us say goodbye properly.

Tomorrow we can look forward to the next set of changes. Life does not offer us a smooth path. Ahead will be tough times, regrets and failures as well as success, reward and happiness. All of it is part of a real life. However we should be able to cope with it all. For those times when it seems a bit too much I hope we seek help from our Class as well as families and our new friends.

At the beginning I said that change is the only constant thing in our lives. That will mean life is exciting too!!
But school sure wasnt!

Good Luck"

By the end of her speech half the crowd was crying, i was crying, MJ's mum was crying, it was not nice...

"Peter Parker studying a high rank of Science."

Oh my god.

"U-um hello everyone my name i-is Peter and i have a very short speech cause I'm not very good at writing emotional stuff. Anyways.. this year I learned alot, went through alot, and stayed up for hours studying even though I didn't want to.. none of us did..
But sometimes, the world makes you do things you dont want to.."

"EVERYONE PUT YOUR HANDS UP"

"Hey can you come back in like 5 minutes I'm trying to give a speech here."

"SHUT UP AND GET ON THE GROUND"

"As I was saying.. sometimes you do things you dont want to.."

I put my hand up and shot a web to the ceiling, swinging over towards the armed man.

"HEY DIRTBAG . YOUR MESSING
WITH THE WRONG KID"

I shot a web at his shoulders and pulled him down to the ground quickly, making him hit his back off the concrete.

He swiftly grabbed his gun and shit at my leg.

I grabbed my led in pain as it was a large bullet.

He took another shot hitting my left shoulder.

I swung up and shot webs at him, tying him up and sticking him to the ceiling of our gymnasium.

"Um... like that.."

I heard a wave of cheers, claps and worried shreaks.

Only if May was alive to see this I'd be in so much trouble...

"I'm Spider-Man"

Word count: 837

Hey :)
So i added MJ's speech to make the word count higher lol.
I'm not the best at writing...
Anyways I have a few ideas, what would you think about a trans Peter one? Idk
Bleh.

-Kenzie💞