|Tf Amanda|

I give up lmao this suxxxxxxx
[requested]

As I stood in line for the bus I was talking to my amazing,beautiful,and talented girlfriend MJ, all of the anxiety kicked in for this trip. What if something went horribly wrong? God I'm so stupid. Just stop worrying Tere- Peter.
Jesus I'm gonna die....

As we entered the bus , MJ and I finding a seat. I took a nap, not caring about the way my hair looked or my hair, I haven't slept in 9 days. I think I deserve this.

I was startled when I was awoken by a light shake and hitting my head off of the hard bus window.

"Uuuugghhh"
"Petey wake up we're here"

I rolled over, not wanting to wake up

"Mhm-no"

Rather then my voice coming out high pitched or whiney it was rather hoarse and scratchy..

"Peter Benjamin Parker get your butt off this extremely hard bus seat and lets go."

"Alright Alright I'm up"

I lazily walked off of the bus, still 95% asleep.

"Peter come on"

"I- yea yea"

"You didn't sleep last night did you?"

"I- um y-yea I did I just.. no. I didn't I haven't slept in a while I- I'm sorry"

"As soon as you get home I want you to go to sleep Peter."

Even though it had been his name for 4 years Peter still winced at the name.
Yes, I am transgender. 
My birth name is Teresa Ann Parker, but at the young age of
12 had my name changed, moved schools and started taking spironolactone, a male hormone

(I pretty sure it's called that. I asked my friend and she said yea. If anything is wrong please Correct me)

Nobody at this school knows of this, the only people who know are the kids from his old school in Brooklynn.

He was suddenly interrupted from his daze by MJ telling him that sleep is important and yadayada

He walked through the doors of
Avengers Tower.. how ironic.

He walked in and started getting in groups that were assigned.
His name was called along with 7 others
Michelle
Ned
Eugene
Anna
Stewart
Jason
Ed
Peter

Jesus...

Short of those 8 names.

Hell

I mean. MJ and Ned aren't that bad, but the other five are douche bags.
And that's a nice way to put it.

We were assigned teachers, our group getting Jason's mom, her being just as much of a asshole as he is himself.

Ms. Lane took us to the first part of the tour, it being the spare room.

The only good thing so far is the fact that not so Happy Hogan was our guide.

About 45 minutes later we have eliminated 6 rooms and a 27 second pee brake. Noice.

After about another hour and a half we had passed by Nat, Steve, Clint, Sam, and Bucky, all of them personally saying hi to me surprising the the douche canoes.

Our next stop was Tony and I's lab, and I'm not excited. I'm expecting the shitstorm.

We all piled into one elevator basically causing a wave of complains from the 5 dingle berrys

(I'm sorry)

Once the elevator reached the floor everyone flew out of that elevator faster then that neck meme went viral.

Sad Hoagie took us to the lab identifying it as "Tony and Kids place. be quiet"
We walked in mixing with another school.

At first I didn't think much about it. Until I heard the one thing I haven't heard in a while.

"OH MY GOOOOODDD AMANDA IS THAT TERESA!?! TERESA!!! HEEEEYYY!"

I'm gonna die.

My chest tightened as I looked to see some bitches.

"Omg Amanda stop. Remember he transitioned!!! God shut up.."

By that point all eyes were on me.

Fuck

"HAHA OH MY GOD PENIS AINT PENIS AFTER ALL."

"EW GAAAAAYYYY"

"Dude wut"

"EHAT DO 69 MEANS"

"SHUT UP ALFIDORE THIS IS SERIOUS"

"NO ENGLISH YOU RACIST MANS"

"Your gay?"

"Peter? Are you okay?"

"HER NAME AINT PETER"

"GUYS"

"I-i have to g-go s-sorry"

I ran out of the room, tears streaming down my face.
Why
Why was I even born
What the fuck Amanda.

I ran out of the lab into the elevator, still hearing the laughter and hurtful comments.

I stepped out of the elevator onto the Housing floor.

"Hey Spid- Peter? What's wrong?"

"LEAVE ME ALONE AND GET ME CHIPS FUCK YOU"

"PETER BENJAMIN PARKER AFTER EVERYTHING IVE DONE TOU SPEAK TO ME THAT WAY!!?"

"WELL APPARENTLY IM NOT PETER!"

"W-what"

"Leave.me.alone"

I ran to my room,shut my door, and broke 16 pieces of drywall.

WC:774

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhccccccckkalajsjwpasjwoajazwjahqhzvagqjqsownapqkjsaoqnjzanjaanoqkqlqpqwwugebekoasnqkaniqnuwjowwoqkoajqoqkaoqkqo

I'm
Yeet