|BiG nEwS|

"Tony you forgot the two right in between the seven and four"

"Kid I swear your smarter then I am 85% of the time

Still after a year and a half, Peter Parker couldn't believe it. Everyday he came into this giant building that every kid in his school wants.

Hell, he's Tony's Intern. I mean nowadays he's more then an intern inside, and outside of the ridiculously large building

"You got any information on Spider-boy yet"

"Oh-uh-y-yea. He was s-spotted last night around 3 am helping a store clerk from a gunman..."

"Huh. You see.. people call him a vigilante, yet he saves lives everyday."

"THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY"

"Mr.Stark, there seems to be suspense by a guard, he says that he see's a rocket looking thing flying around the outside of the center of the building."

"Kid go get Nat"

Of course Tony could get FRIDAY to do it, but he didn't want the kid anywhere near whatever was planning to attack,

Before the kid could get up from his seat a man flew through the window.

"Hey Parker"

"BACKOFF BITCH"

While Tony was trying to get his suit to come to him the rest of the team came up through the elevator.

"Awe little penis trying to be a big boy"

To Tony this person was just some asshole who broke through the window who he was around 45 seconds away from killing.

To Peter this was a lifelong bully who put him through hell everyday. Half the bruises came from Flash. Not Spider-Man.

Before the two could extange anymore words Flash charges towards Peter catching everyone off guard.

"Come on Flash really."

Peter shot a web at the metal helmet and pulled him down, Flash hitting his head off the concrete.

"Y-y-your s-spide-"

"T-t-today jr."

By the time Flash was pinned to the ceiling with webs 9/12 people in the room at gonna need to buy some new underwear....

"Hold the fuck up"

"Your Spider-Man?!"

Everyone shit them selves