pain from the past pt. 2

⚠️ Major Triggers ⚠️

Peter was closer and closer to the ground with every second.

Without a doubt the civilians knew they had to do something.

The crowd joined together to form a circle.

They were gonna catch Spider-Man

Peter had passed out a few seconds ago.

100 feet

50 feet

25 feet

10..

4...

They caught him. They caught Spider-Man.

Yes, they caught him, but what no one noticed while he was falling..

He had also cut himself.
His skin was deathly pale. Life drained from all parts of him.

"QUICK COVER IT AND PUT PRESSURE ON IT."

~~

(News Reporter in Italics)

" civilians banning together as a sad scene play's in Queens. Spider-Man took off his mask followed by removing his web shooters and throwing them, jumping. The young fellow identified as Peter Parker who is miraculously young at the age of 17. Mr. Parker appeared to have tried to commit suicide prior to the jump by self harm. Citizens formed a circle in hopes to catch Peter, who had passed out seconds before the strong, helping arms of the civilians caught the young man, wrapping his wounds, and saving his life. It has also been revealed that his girlfriend, who is keeping her identity a secret is pregnant, TMZ reporters state, in Queens NY, I am Nancy FrickFrack, with channel 69 news."

--------

Tony and MJ were there all through Peter healing. Seeing Peter like this broke the two, how could someone's mood change so fast? He was always bubbly and joyful the days before.

"Are you really Pregnant?'

"Mhm"

"Is it Peters?"

"No it's Ben Shapir- yes Tony it's Peters."

"Wait when? Ew in the tower?'

"Janitors closet.."

"That's so original"-

"Wait"-

"What"

"Peter just moved"

"Hey"

lmao a started this draft like 7 or so months ago and it's not even that long...

ngl this might be my last update on this story unless i get some good requests or motivation.. either way i am beyond grateful on how this story has grown.. how many views now??? 120k ?? Idek man it's crazy...tysm really, thank you❤️
-kenzie/toe