Suprise mother trucker

REQUEST BY av3ngr3rs

Peter was quite wore about his family.

'The Avengers' had been on a mission for around 2 months now, and every day was full of sadness.

Without them the house was empty, minus the rare visit of Pepper and Happy.

Going home everyday, talking to no one, made him quite sad. He understood why they were gone, but it still hurts. Was he going to say anything? No.

He left for school quickly, running down the street to the subway.

Boarding the train, he sat down next to a seemingly homeless man who gave him, and most likely everyone on the bus creeps. (Or crabs)

"Hey kid. Wanna get silly with my willy?"

"Wha- what the hell no.."

Luckily by that point it was Pete's stop, he got off as fast as possible.

Running into the brick building, he ran to his locker, grabbed his books and water bottle, throwing them in his bag.

He ran to his AP chemistry class and sat down just milliseconds before the announcements came on.

——————————

His day went on as normal, English, Advanced Maths, Public Speaking.

Lunch came around soon enough, MJ and Ned sitting next to the boy.

"Anything from Tony?"

"No."

"They'll be back soon it's okay.."

"They could be dead for all I know! I cant stand the tower being quiet everyday! I'm going insane I swear I can't take not knowing if he's okay or not.."

"He's gonna be fine stop"-

Michelle was cut off by silence and silverware hitting the cheap school plates.

"Peter"-

"Just stop trying to make everything all nice and high-spirited cause it's not doing any good."-

"Peter"-

"Stop"-

"Peter just turn around god dammit"

Peter annoyingly turned his head.

Holy Shit Balls.

The fork that was in his hand was now on the table.

He stood up and ran over to him.

To Tony.

Imagine being crushed by 7000 elephants, and you got the hug Peter is giving Tony.

"What the fuck..."

"Language"

"When did you get back?! Where were you?! Why didn't you call?!"

"You sound like your aunt."

"Shuddup"

"HOLY CRAP PENIS HOW MUCH DID YOU PAY TONY STARK TO ACT LIKE HE KNOWS YOU HAHA"

"Excuse me?"

"How much did he pay you?"

"Okay first of all. I don't need money from him. And second of all he is my son so if you have a problem with that, we'll no I can't do that BUT I can get you expelled and make sure you never get a good job. And third- wait no I'll get arrested.. just shut up."

"BYEBYE KIDIES!"

I know this is short but this was a request so I was like OoF iDk WhAt tO dO hErE.

Anyways.

So y'all know Insomnia? Okay cool well I think I have it sksksksk.

Anyways ( again ) Yee haw.

Um

I was gonna say something but I forgot

OH

OKAY UHM SO 2004 JAKE GYLLENHAAL IS SO CUTE LIKE SKSKSKSKSKSK.

AnD

Subscribe to Pewdiepie.