| Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire Fire|

Mr Parker there seems to be a fire on West Main Street.

Okey dowkey Karen I'm on my way

Peter made his way over to the blazing building to soon realize that it was way worse then he thought.

Karen how many people are inside?

There seems to be around 69 people in the building.. Mr Parker why are you laughing the flames are getting larger.

Uh..s-sorry Karen it's nothing anyway..um how do I get in?

There seems to be a large window on the front left wall.

Okay Karen.

Peter made his way inside as the flames engulfed the building even more.

ANYONE IN HERE?! HELLO?!

HEEEELLLPPPP

Peter made his way over to the voice finding 8 children, grabbing them and taking them to safety.

He helped a ton more people out of the building, but still wasn't done

He made his way to yell after yell until he came up to a large group of children.

He was able to get around 6 out before he had to take off his mask to breathe.

S-Spider-Man help!

IM COMING HOLD ON!

Peter grabbed the rest of the kids, taking them to a safe spot on the ground

Karen? Is anyone else in there?

Yes a small child. Around the age of 2. North wing room 420, Mr Parker what is funny?

N-nothing Karen um I-I'll go get em

Peter ran back into the building and found the child, making his way out protecting the child.

He set the kid down and collapsed as he screamed in pain because of the burns and the pain in his lungs.

He passed out in a Ambulance on his way to a hospital.

Peters burns left him in the hospital for 2 months and 12 days, leaving him a crap ton of homework and questions

This sucks but I don't want to not update and yee so yee 🅱️

🅱️radley 🅱️aker is hAwT