|stunt|

P e t e r

As the grumpy old lady walked into the chalk smelling classroom a sudden wave of flowers hit me.
"ALL RIGHT SHUT UP AND LOOK NOW"
The whole room became deathly quiet
About as quick as a snap.
My head suddenly started to spin and I felt sick. A large whiff of my teachers perfume came through and I felt like I was going to vomit.
"PARKER"
"Y-yes mam"
"I ASKED YOU. WHO WAS THE FIRST EUROPEAN TO FIND AMERICA"
"U-um C-Christopher Columbus
M- Ms. Higginbotham"
"MR. PARKER COME UP HERE"
"M-mam i- don't feel so g-good"
(Don't even)
"NOW"
I walked up as more of the floral perfume flew past me. The sent making me feel sick and dizzy. I stumbled and grabbed onto a desk near mine while walking towards the woman's desk.
Yes I love being Spider-Man but there's the ups and downs, this joining the downs.
"MR. PARKER STRAIGHTEN UP AND WALK UP HERE LIKE A GENTLEMAN"
"I-I'm s-sorry I- my head- it"
"Mam i don't think Peters okay.."
"HES PERFECTLY FINE. HES PULLING A GAG."
"MAM HE CAN HARDLY WALK, AND I ASSURE YOU PETER DOES NOT PULL STUNTS"
"M-Mam-I- I"
My breathing suddenly picked up as I felt sick at that moment hearing every breath of students in the class.
I clenched my head as I fell to the ground covering my ears still smelling the awful mix of perfume and sweat.
I felt hands grabbing my shoulders looking up to see my teacher screaming at me. I gladly couldn't hear her screechy voice because of the ringing in my ears but managed to decipher the words
"STOP ACTING AND GET UP. AND GO TO DETENTION"-
At least that's what I heard before I passed out..

Yes. I know this sucks.
BUUUUUTTTT
I need like some plots and crap so I'm open for requests :)
I swear I'm not that bad I just suck with my own ideas...