1

Oh, was it another beautiful day. The sun is rising, birds are chirping and everyone is awaken.

But that only happens in fairytales my peeps.

Chan annoyingly grab his alarm clock that has been being noisy over a hour just to wake him up.

He carelessly threw it away causing it to break when it hit the wall. He closed his eyes once again forcing his self to sleep.

"Tsk. We're going to buy another alarm clock for you, hyung." Hyunjin said as he shook his head in disbelief whilst leaning on the corridor of Chan's room.

Chan literally heard it, and know who it was. He rolled his eyes and sat up as he scratch his head.

"What now?" He asked in annoyance because he was still obviously sleepy, with that one eye closed.

"Have you forgotten why your alarm clock is waking you up?" Hyunjin asked and that made Chan dig up his thoughts on why.

His eyes widen when he remembered. "Shit. What time is it? Where's my alarm clock?" Chan asked so many question while searching for his sudden alarm clock.

"Mr. Producer-nim, you just threw it away like a minute ago." Hyunjin said while laughing. It made Chan roll his eyes and sigh in frustration.

"Aish. Whatever, I need to go now." He said and grab a random coat as he aggressively put it on. He run downstairs and quicken his steps.

Hyunjin laughed at the thought, he just shook his own head and also went downstairs.

Felix, Seungmin, Woojin, Minho and Hyunjin are in one place, which is the living room.

"Yah, practice all of your lines. It'll be recorded tomorrow." Chan said and everyone furrowed their eyebrows.

"Tomorrow? Already?" Felix asked frowning and Chan looked at him, with a glare. Which Felix wasn't really afraid of.

"Yes. If I came back here and you guys are still not ready then you'll suffer." Chan said with piercing eyes. Seungmin, Woojin, Hyunjin and Minho gulped at the stare.

But Felix was just eating his potato chips and chuckled quietly as Chan left.

***

Chan finally arrived at the JYP building, he went out of his car and proceeded to the office.

On where the head or the owner of the entertainment is located. He was nervous and sleepy at the same time.

He twisted the door knob of the office and went inside. He saw JYP sitting on his chair while reading a book. His attention was now on Chan.

Chan went in and closed the dorr behind him. He bowed in apology and respect.

"You're late again, Chan?" JYP said and Chan bit his lip. He sat on the chair that was offered to him just now.

"Sorry sir, it won't happen again. I was really busy last night and I don't know what time I slept." Chan apologized and JYP nodded. His boss is nice, and he is lucky.

"I understand, since the new comeback of Straykids will be canceled." Chan's eyes widen from the word 'canceled.'

"W-What? Why?"

"You see, Chan. I have something to discuss to you. And you have someone to meet too." JYP said as he stood up and Chan followed him.

They we're walking out of the office and down the hallways. The hallways were just full of doors which was some office, dance practice room and studio of every group in JYP entertainment.

"So, you know that we had an audition last week for a new member of Got7, right?" Chan nodded in response.

"And you know that the name 'Got7' will never change, because its the name of the group from the very start, and it needs to end with still the name on it. It can't be increased or even decreased, right?" Chan nodded once again as he listen to his boss' words.

"So, I decided to put the new trainee in the group of Straykids, which is under your care." He stopped and so did Chan. Chan was out of words, there's a new member of his group which surpassed his the most. For over 8 months being with the members, he didn't want to have a newbie. He hated newbies.

"So, that's why the new comeback will be cancelled." Chan said and JYP nodded in response.

"And now, I want you to meet him." He faced the door and opened it, Chan followed his every footsteps.

Once they entered, Chan's eyes were caught by a boy, wearing a plain whit T-shirt, black jeans and white vans. He was dancing all along and the beat pouring into his steps. His face was serious and he was aggressive on dancing.

JYP cleared his throat, Jeongin stopped dancing and turn his body to the person he heard.

Jeoangin's serious face turned into a cheerful one. His lips curved into a smile and his dimples we're showing off.

"Hyung!" Jeongin said with his happy voice back. Chan had his face drowned in confusion when he hearfd the trainee called his boss a 'hyung.'

"Oh, Chan. I forgot, this is Yang Jeongin. My cousin, the new trainee and new member of Straykids." He said and smiled.

Jeongin looked at Chan and smiled, but Chan didn't, he just looked at him. But Jeongin ingnored it, he didn't mind at all.

"Ah, Jeongin, this is Chan. He is the producer of your new and first group." Jeongin looked at him once again and Chan smiled. It made it a little awkward because his smile wasn't as real as him.

"Uhm, nice meeting you PD nim." Jeongin said and bowed at him politely still wearing his wide smile. His smile made him look like a dessert fox, especially his eyes.

"Alright then, I'm gonna leave the both of you. Take him home to your dorm, and introduce him to everyone so they will know." JYP said and Chan nodded as he left.

When the door closed, awkward silence covered up the area. "Uhm, it was nice meeting you again." Jeongin said just to remove the awkwardness and Chan stopped fishing with his phone as he lift his attention to the younger.

"Whatever, let's go. I need to yell them the comeback was canceled." Chan said coldly as he opened the door and Jeongin followed.

"Canceled? Why?" Jeongin asked wanting to know why. Obviously.

"Because of you, you ruined the beautiful plan. I don't even know why he put you in the group. We don't even need a new member." Chan said which send pain in Jeongin's heart.

"I'm sorry." Jeongin apologized while lowering his head. He was sad about it, because he was the reason.

"Don't apologize to that dork, kid." He heard a certain voice approaching from behind him.

He looked behind and saw a boy with almost the same height as him. He had an orange hair and obsessing eyes. Just like how Minho was always obsessed with.

"He's always like that, but don't kind him." He said and Jeongin looked at Chan as he roll his eyes in annoyance.

"Anyways, Jeongin right?" He said and Jeongin nodded. "I'm Jisung, the manager of your group. Just call me Jisung hyung." He introduced and Jeongin nodded.

"Nice meeting you Jisung hyung." He said and bowed politely. "Ah, don't bow. It doesn't suit me, I look like an old man."

"You already do." Chan said which de Jisung's face blank from the comment. He just sighed in frustration.

"Anyways, let's go Jeongin. I'll introduce you to the others." Jisung said as he excitedly hold Jeongin's hand and the younger smiled.

"You're soo cute, they will love you!"

Chan just followed them as he roll his eyes. But I know that he didntlie, he keep on looking at Jeongin.

No lies but, Jeongin's smile and eyes are attractive. Just like what Chan is now thinking of.