17

1 week, no communications, no calls, no love.

Empty.

That's what is in Chan's heart right now, without Jeongin he's empty.

Crushed world.

Chan's mind is crushed, his world left him, left him because it was his fault.

"Chan, Chan are you in there?" Woojin said as he kept on knocking on the door. Its been a week, a week since Jeongin left and made Chan suffer.

Chan quickly wiped his tears away, hiding the razor inside the drawer. He grab a tissue wiping the blood on the floor. He pulled down his sleeves to hide the cuts.

"Yes. I'm in here." Chan answered and went to the door to open it. Woojin was the face he first saw then Felix's.

He let the two enter his bedroom, the three sat on the couch with Chan in the middle. "Chan, are you really going to be like this forever?"

Woojin looks so worried by the actions Chan always does. "Ofcourse I am!" Chan smiled, in a fake way.

"Mate, no you're not." Felix said in english, lets not forget the aussie accent he have. Chan purse his lips and sighed.

Woojin looked at Chan when he became so quiet, he examined his face. There was tear stains, his nose and eyes we're red. He goes down and saw a blood forming on Chan's white long sleeves.

He quickly grab it and pulled up his sleeves, Felix gasp seeing cuts all over. Chan wanted to scream and run away when they saw it.

"C-Chan, what is t-this!?" Woojin asked, in a worrued and angry tone. "You cut?" He asked again, looking up at him now.

"Chan answer me!" Woojin yelled making Chan flinch.

"Yes!" He yelled back, with tears.

"Why?" Woojin asked in a shaking voice. Felix started to sob softly from the scene.

"Because of Jeongin!" Chan yelled, he cried loudly and started to thriw things. He's indeed, depressed.

Felix came to him and hugged him trying to calm him down, Chan stopped falling down the floor as Felix hug him tightly.

They didn't like the new Chan, they want him back. They want Jeongin back. They need Jeongchan back.

***

"Okay cut!" The director or more like a filmer said, Jeongin stopped his actions as he took a break.

He felt tired for his first ever music video as a solo artist, he sat on a chair with a sigh grabbing his phone.

"Jeongin, here's your drinks and lunch." A staff placed his food on the desk. "Thanks noona." He thanked her and she left.

He click his tongue and click on the contact number of Woojin. He dialed it and he answered quickly.

"Hi hyung! How are you?"

"I'm fine Jeongin, how about you?"

"I'm doing good, just got a break from my new Music Video. Anyways, how's Chan hyung?"

"Chan? Well, Joengin, he's cutting."

"What!?" Jeongin almost jump upon hearing those words.

"Yes, he's depressed, Jeongin. He was blaming his self when you left. Its been a week."

"Hyung, make him stop, please. I don't want him to be hurt. Why is he being like this?"

"because he told us that he still loves you."

"But he told me that he don't love me anymore."

"JYP forced him to do so."

"My hyung? How?"

"He said that you being with Chan is a bad image."

"are you kidding me? Fans would always ship us, they love us!"

"I don't know Jeongin, I have to go. Chan's having a breakdown." Woojin ended the call Jeongin sighed in sadness.

He put his phone down, burying his face in his palms. So JYP was all behind of this, huh? He thought as he look up to see some staffs being busy for his next shoot.

"Don't worry Chan hyung, I'll be there for you. I promise."

Yeah, I don't even know where this story is going lmao.