2

JEONGIN POV

The ride to dorm was not quiet awkward, Jisung hyung is very nice unlike PD-nim. He was so quiet while driving. He didnt even ask or talk about something. His face was serious, he would always look so angry at all the times. And that scared the hell out of me.

"Alright, we're here." Jisung hyunv blurted out which made me snap back into reality. We three went out of the car and proceeded in this massive modern house. It's not a mansion at all, its just a simple one.

"let's go, everyone will be happy to meet you." Jisung hyung said and I nodded.

We went inside the house and it was quiet messy, there are video game controllers infront of the Television that was on. The pillows from the couch was scattered down the floor.

There are still bags of chips too, some are open and some are not. There are also papers beside the towered books on the corner. So, my new group is messh, huh?

Yehet! I am messy too.

"I'm very sorry, the place is so messy." Jisung hyung apologized and I just nodded. "it's fine, I am messy too. I'll get use to it soon." i smiled and so he did.

"oh. Jisung hyung and Chan hyung is. He..... re?" A boy went out of the kitchen with a confuse look on his face, he was looking at me intensely which made me uncomfortable from the scene.

"Hyunjin, stop looking at him like that! He looks uncomfortable." Another guy said as he smack the box of oreos on the bacm fo Hyunjin's head.

"Alright, alright Felix! Jeez." Hyunjin rolled his eyes to him. Then Three boys also went out of the kitchen. They we're all looking at me with a warm greeting smile.

"Come on Jeongin, sit beisde me." Jisung hyung offered a seat beside him on the couch. So I did sat down.

Then the five boys run infront of us and sit down making a perfect oval line. I looked around and saw PD-nim walking upstairs.

"okay, this is Yang Jeongin . He is JYPnim's cousin, and also the sixth memeber of Straykids.

"Woah. We have a new member!" Felix said with all his might. "does that mean, our new comeback will be canceled?"

"Yes Woojin hyung." Jisung hyung said and they all smiled happily. "that's alright! We have a new member anyways." Woojin said.

"So, introduce." Hyunjin said and they all looked at me. Why am I being shy at this, I'm the happy and confident JEONGIN!

"HI! My name is Yang Jeongin, I'm 16 years old and I love to be happy!" I introduced happily and cheerfully.

"Waaah. He's too cute! I can't." Woojin said with a funny dying expression and everyone laughed at it.

"I'm Felix, a hyung, I'm in a relationship with," he paused and grab the potato chip. "food." we all laughed at him.

"I'm Minho, I'm your hyung. And I'm I love with a manager." He said as everyone eyed on Jisung hyung who was blushing. He then grab a random pillow and threw it to Minho hyung.

"I'm Hyunjin, I'm a hyung and I'm sexy." he started doing bunch of body rolls which made me laugh.

"I'm Woojin, the eldest, so I am you're hyung. And why are you so cute?" he pouted as he look at me.

"Because I am a cute creature." I said and made an aegyo. They pretend to be dying. I laughed after.

"I'm Seungmin, and I am a hyung." He said and smiled at me. I smiled back at him and it was the warmest smile I have ever seen.

"Alright, enough with the smiling." Felix hyung said with a disgusted look on his face which turned out to be funny.

"you're just straight." Hyunjin hyung said and everyone laughed. "So, everyone in here is gay ?" I asked and they nodded.

"I am too." I said happily and they smiled. "Atleast Chan hyung is straight." Felix said and they laughed. Who the hell is Chan hyung?

"Whose Chan?" I asked out of curiosity.

"That's hyung to you." A cold and familiar voice joined the atmosphere. I looked at the person and it was PDnim.

So his name is Chan, huh?

"Yah! That's my shirt!" Felix hyung said as he pointed at PDnim's shirt. He just ignored the younger and continued on walking inside the kitchen.

"Why is PDnim so cold?" I asked a little loud not caring if he'll hear it or something. "Just call him Chan hyung. Don't mind him too, he's always like that but he have a big damn nice heart." Hyunjin hyung said and I nodded.