9

I yawned as I stretch my arms upwards, I felt my phone vibrated telling me to fucking wake up. I faced my other side and saw Jeongin still sleeping peacefully.

I bit my lip still having some difficulties on whether to wake him up or not. Because of what happened last night, I feel awkwards whenever I see him. If I wake him up, he'll probably ask what happened last night, he won't stop asking. I swear to god.

I just sigh and stood up from the bed, not waking him up ofcourse. I quickly went inisde the bathroom taking a quick shower.

I went outside and saw him still sleeping, I put on my black gucci coat, putting on my black vans too. And didn't forget my phone ofcourse.

I went downstairs and they we're all already awake, "Goodmorning Chanie hyunggg!!" Felix said smiling at me as I nodded.

"Uh, wake Jeongin up guys, okay? Be quick because you have a fucking photoshoot." I said and was about to leave when Woojin spoke up.

"Why don't you wake him up? I mean, you guys are in a sharing room." I stop on my tracks looking behind me and saw Hyunjin smirking.

"I uhh, JYPnim really needs me this early, he uh, needs to discuss something. Bye!" And with that, I run inside my car and started driving letting out a sigh of relief.

***

I arrived at the JYP building, I walk inside and some of the staff here greeted me and I just kept on nodding at them.

I went inisde where Stray Kids are going to have their photoshoot for their new era. "Goodmorning sir! You seem to be very early, you usually go with your kids." A familiar voice behind me said.

I laughed and smack his shoulder as we both laugh, "Jeez Bambam, I thought it was someone else." I said and shook my head.

We both sat on the couch and a few of the make up artist are in here, fixing whatever they need.

"What are you doing here? Last night, you told me you guys have a world tour." I said scrolling down my phone as I look up at him.

"Meh, its just the JJ project. They're also coming with a few idols, like Euiwong? Uwingong? I dont know. And also Izone, Weki Meki. Yep." He explained amd I nodded.

"Eyoo!!" I heard Felix's voice. I look at the door that opened, it was Stray Kids with Jisung, ofcourse the manager.

"Binnie Hyungg!!" Felix run up to Changbin, his stylist, and hugged him tightly as the elder unknowingly hug back with a smile on. Lmao.

"Okay, now you two, explain. Why is Seungmin crying?" Woojin scolded pulling Minho and Hyunjin's ear placing them on the couch.

The two rubbed their own ears, "I can't do that! Seungmin is my Boy- Bestiee yeahh." Hyunjin said. Only us will know their relationship.

I shook my head as the elder started to scold them early in the morning, I roam my eyes and caught Jeongin. My heart was pounding so fast that it could run away.

I quickly look back down at my phone, nervously and stupidly scrolling and tapping randomly. "Chan, I'll go now. I forgot we have a new practice to do. See ya." I nodded amd Bambam left.

After a second, I felt someone's presence beside me, I look and saw jeongin yawning cutely.

"Hey hyung, what happened last night?" He suddenly asked making me nervous as hell. What will I say?

"Uh, nothing happened. You're just drunk thats all." I said and look away not wanting a conversation with this kid that I almost ficl last night.

"Drunk? I was drunk?" He asked and I nodded. "Well, I know that when I'm drunk, I do stupid things. Are you sire I didn't do anything?"

"I uh, yes of course. N-nothing else." fuck. I STUTTERED.

"You stuttered, you're lying!" He said out loud and I sigh looking up at him with a chill expression. But deep inside, I wanna die omg.

Great fully the stylist and staff weren't in here, except Changbin, Felix don't wanna let go of him. They look cute. But now, I look fuck. What the heck should Is ay next?

"You sire I didn't do anything on you? Like I didn't kiss you?" He asked my heart started beating faster than before. "You know I can hear your heartbeat from here."

I widen my eyes from what he said, "Okay, you didn't do anything. Alright? We didn't do anything." I said standing up avoiding him, I face the window.

"Really? Them why are you avoiding me?" He asked and he's now beside me.

"I'm not avoiding you, I just want to see the view outside."

"Really? You're such a bad liar. I know we did something, tell me!"

"We didn't, okay?"

"Yes we did!"

"No, we didn't."

"Yes! Just tell me right now!"

"I don't have anything to tell you."

"I was drunk, I know myself when I'm drunk. I do stupid fucking things. Tell me!"

"No."

"Tell me!!"

"Okay fine, we kissed! I almost fuck you last night." I yelled making everyone look at us.

Then, awkward silence.

"You guys almost fuck last night, huh?" Hyunjin wiggled his eyebrows smirking. I'm so greatful its just them in here, there's no staff or someone else I'm not close with.

"Oh my god, CHAN HYUNG IS NOT STRAIGHT ANYMORE!" Felix gasp and everyone laughed, except Jeongin. He looks down, lowrring his head.

I can see a flush of red on his cheeks, I smirked. "Its your fault, you made me." I said lifting his chin as he look at me.

"Yah, stop." He shyly push my hand awau crossing his arms, turning around to face his back. Cute.

I chuckled, "Why so shy?" I teasingly said. Wrapping my arms around his waist, back hugging him. He flinched and pusj me away.

"Eih! Stop." He said and stomped away. I laughed as he sat down in between Seungmin and Hyunjin.

Why is he just...

I wanna keep him inside my pockets forver. I want to protect this kid.