5

"Guys you wont fucking believe this!" Felix yelled and everyone looked at him in curiosity. We are now currently at the living room when Felix amd Jisung arrived home.

"What is it?" Hyunjin asked while hugging Jeongin. And Seungmin looking at Hyunjin's hand.

"I have a new stylist and at the same tine makeup artist. And its a hyung!" Felix said happily joining in on the couch making Hyunjin and Jeongin let go on each other.

"I think he just made a fucking history! What's his name?" Jeongin asked out loud earning a smack from thr back of his head by Woojin hyung." he rubbed the back of his head and pouted cutely.

I was sitting across them with my chair, actually, I always sit on this chair. Its a couch for only a one person. And Felix began talking and talking stuffs about that stylist hyung.

" So his name is Changbin, and he's my hyung. And his nose is like masterpiece and bitches his so attractive. I suddenly noticed he looks like The8 of seventeen goshh!!" Felix exclaimed with hearts formed in his eyes.

"So you're not straight anymore." Seungmin said between his oaughs and Felix widened his eyes.

"No! I am straight. Forever!" Felix started yellinh while running around the house. He ended up in the kitchen, "Ooh cupcakes!"

"Yah! Those are not for you!" Minho hyung jolted up and run inisde the kitchen and saw Felix with chocolate crumbs on his lips.

"I didn't ate anything." Felix defensed raising both of his hands and Minho facepalmed himself.

"Yah, you're too obvious!" Jeongin yelled and everyone laughed. I just looked at him not knowing shy, admiring the little bits and beauty on his face.

"I don't think Felix is straight." Hyunjin said while draping his arms over the blushing Seingmin's shoulder.

"Yeah! I know right." Jeongin said sassily making everyone chuckle and giggle. He smiled happily and looked at me.

I quickly looked away and glanced at him, he was smirling and shaking his head

I quickly looked away and glanced at him, he was smirling and shaking his head. Then he finally strated a conversation with the others.

***

It was already 6 in the morning, Jeongin was so fucking loud last night. He kept on singing with a crack voice. I can't even sleep. Well, he sleeps on the bed a lot. I dont want to be beside him so I sleep on the couch. Bitch. He's like the boss in here jeez.

I put a teaspoon of sugar on the cup and pit on the coffee too. Which is brown creamy coffee. I put on the hot water then suddenly...

Jeongin's smile came up into my mind once again.

The hot water spilled onto my fingers making me shake my hand while groaning.

"Aish. I don't wanna eat!" I said while puttijg both of my hands on the counter and sighed. Why do I always kept on thinking of that kid?

JEONGIN'S POV

"Uh, should we call a doctor?" Seungmin hyung said and Felix and I nodded. We we're peeking inside the kitchen from the kitchen door.

"I think he's crazy, we should call a psychiatrist." Felix said and Seungmin sighed.

"We should just call the president of the South Korea. He might helpㅡ Oww!" I winced in pain when I felt a smack at the back of my head.

Even the two are rubbing the back of their head. "Aish you three, you shouldn't be in there. Maybe he's just having some problem or trouble."

Woojin hyung said and we three stood up from our spot and looked at Chan again. "Uhm, I'll go now. I think i have a photoshoot." Felix said putting on his coat.

"You jist want to see that Changbin!" I yelled and he stick his tongue out. I throw him a middle finger mouth a 'fuck you!'

Woojin hyung slap my hand harder. "Ouch!" I yelped in pain and Seungmin hyung carried meand took me to the couch.

"A punishment for you." Seungmin hyung said and Woojin hyung smirked. They started tickling me and I can't stop laughing.